We've only stayed at the Kalahari when going to the Dells. This time we wanted to try something different, bad idea.
- It was clean overall
- The water was warm enough
- The food was good enough
- Customer service stinks from the front desk to maintenance to the storekeepers to the arcade employees. The bartender at the Taproom and our waitress at the buffet were exceptions.
- Sit-down restaurants were harder too few and in-between.
- The food at all the eateries were adequate at best.
- In-room TVs were not flatscreen
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have an indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf course; a ropes course, virtual reality gaming for up to 7 players, outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin