We took our 2 kids (4.5 & 2 yr old) to the Dells for a 4 night family trip in June 2014. So much to do at our hotel we only left to eat out and pick up some stuff for the room. One nice thing was they don't fill up your fridge with over priced stuff, so you have a whole fridge to keep snacks and food in. We bought breakfast food and just ate in the room, which was just easy!
The kids had a great time at all the waterparks and their was enough stuff to do for the adults too have fun.
We had a suite with 2 beds and the little dividing wall was more of a joke than anything, luckily our kids were so tired that it didn't matter. But no privacy in the room at all, our bathroom door didn't even lock. We only ate dinner at the buffet one night and it was good, nothing special but it was easy which we needed that first night.
We also took the Ducks Tour, it was a nice tour make sure you use the coupons the hotel gives you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come play the day away in America's largest waterpark resort! The Wilderness has 4 indoor and 4 outdoor water parks totaling nearly 500,000 square feet (that is over 12 football fields of water fun!) We also have two indoor, 3-D, black light mini golf courses; outdoor mini golf; zip lining; go-karts; laser tag; Wild Rock Championship Golf Club; and award-winning spa services at Sundara Spa. Amazing lodging options include Wilderness themed guest rooms, condos, villas and cabins. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wisconsin Dells
- Wilderness Wi Dells
- Wilderness Resort Wi Dells
- Resort Wilderness Wisconsin