Wilderness Resort
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Hotwire.com
3,090 results
All reviewswave poolwater parkmini golfklondike kavernindoor waterglacier canyonall agesbumper boatslaser tagblack holeropes coursezip linefun passindoor parkslazy riverkids eat freewild waterdome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Indoor and outdoor water parks. Arcades. Food & Drink. This was out favorite stop of our vacation. Rooms are clean and reasonably sized not like the "Mt.Olympus Village" hotels which are pretty scuzzy and not even located at their park.

1  Thank Gerry F
Reviewed 18 August 2014

A group of 9 of us (7 children and 2 adults) recently stayed at the Wilderness Frontier 4 bedroom condo. The condo itself is nicely appointed, clean, and very spacious. We were also able to enjoy the onsite waterparks, which were a lot of fun. Unfortunately that is where the positive experience ends. Shortly after we all went to bed, we were awoken to an intruder entering the foyer of the condo. This person quickly realized she was in the wrong condo (we had strollers set up in the foyer) and left before any sort of confrontation. Two of our guests were staying in the room off the foyer, with the door closed, and heard the incident. When we called the front desk they immediately sent out newly programmed keys and had a security guard speak with us. They said they had the ability to do a "lock read" where they could see who exactly entered the room. While this really shook us all up, I understand that accidents can happen (in programming these room key cards) and I was grateful that no one was harmed. However when I spoke with the manager the following morning, he said the lock read came back empty, which is where this becomes a story of he said / she said. He claims that "if someone entered our condo, then it was not with a key, but because we left the door open". But with 7 children staying in the condo, the door lock was triple checked by us when we went to bed, so this is simply not true. I'm not sure if the manager is not telling the truth about the lock read or if there was a problem with the technology. But to have been woken up by an intruder in our room AND to have the manager basically tell me I'm lying, is unacceptable in my book. At a room that costs over $900/night, it goes without saying that I would not expect to be treated like that. The safety of guests is no small matter, and I'm at a complete loss that they would discredit my word so quickly. I travel regularly, yet this is the first online review I've ever posted. I was blown away by management's response to a potentially serious situation and felt that the public should be aware.

12  Thank chrissy k
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Janelle at check in, and her manager Jenna, were terrible. The process of checking in took us several HOURS because they insisted that my brother and I (in our late 20s) did not qualify as guardians for my 16 year old sister. They insisted that my mother (who lives 3 hours away and had just buried her father) had to drive up and stay with my sister. Janelle continuously repeated "we want to work with you; we don't want to inconvenience you" but neither she nor her manager would "work with us" in any capacity. Essentially we were told: either go back home and lose your deposit, or your grieving mother drives 3 hours to hold your sixteen year old sister's hand because as her 26 year old sister you do not qualify as a guardian.
Never experienced anything like this in my life. We have stayed at the Wilderness yearly for almost 15 years.
On that note, as terrible as Janelle and Jenna were, Janis at check-in was wonderful. She was pleasant and quick and did not give us any trouble at all.

4  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed at the Wilderness on the Lake and the property amenities (pool, fire pit area, grills, etc) were excellent. We stayed one night but definitely thinking about returning. The suite was great and everything was clean. The view was great of the pool and the area is full of activities and downtown is pretty close. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Verenice V
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed in this resort for two nights as part of a reunion with my Batchmates. The resort was massive with plenty of swimming pools that is filled with fun for kids and adult alike. The hotel itself is so massive and worth the price. Our room has a terrace overlooking the pools which is so beautiful at night with the lights and colour and the same during the day seeing the people enjoying the colourful rings drifted on the water. There is an indoor pool and a wave pool.
It is a must experience to get a splash in this resort. I'd advise to come during the day cos we arrived at night and the place was so massive that we were not able to locate our hotel right away.
Two nights was not enough to experience all the best things that this resort offers... Probably three to four nights would do as minimum stay.

Room Tip: Select a room on the ground floor level to the swimming pool if you want to reach the pool easily cos i think it has four or five floors but they have lifts in each section.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends