“Great place to stay in the Dells!”
Review of Sandrift Resort

Sandrift Resort
“Great place to stay in the Dells!”
Reviewed 23 August 2011

The rooms were nice and clean, but for the rate we were charged I expected more. All in all though my kids loved it.

• Stayed July 2011
2 Thank raymack247

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Cranbury,NJ
Reviewed 1 August 2011

We stayed here the last week of july 2011, Linda & Chris the owners are very nice, layed back that's a good thing, The rooms were older but CLEAN !! Plenty to do my 10 yr & 9 yr old boys loved it , Canoes, paddle boats, ping pong volleyball, & nice camp fire at night! Free wristbands for Chula water park & that was great because it rained 1 day inside water fun!! Good Price, saved on $$ for food because I got to cook some meals!! Eat at the Rivers Edge very good & Culvers WOW i wish we had these in NJ!! Nice place if you like the Cabin like experience :)) The lake was clean & warm they keep the outside areas very clean, nice beach area Too....The only problem was the Internet couldn't get it in the cabin not a happy husband!! All's they need is a extra Router !!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank NJ-sunshine3
Midlothian, Illinois
Reviewed 28 June 2010

We went for 4th of July last year, and are returning this year! It's definitely VERY homey and relaxing. I can understand the previous posters ideals, perhaps they're more used to or suited for "high end" living, but me and my family, personally, want a homey, welcoming (be it in your pajamas or not) and courteous stay. I'd rather be treated like a normal person than a number. Linda and her husband go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure your stay is 100%, and I'm sorry, but I cannot ask for more than that. When planning our Dells vaca for this year, we didn't even CONSIDER anyplace other than The Sandrift! We cannot wait until Thursday!!!!!!! :-)

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
6 Thank jesidabody
Neenah, WI
Reviewed 22 June 2009

So we stayed there in early june. When you first drive up it looks pretty clustered and small. It is right off the road and then there is the resort and water. It is in need of tlc. The rates arent that bad, but the rooms arent that great either. They work.

What really turned me off was the lack of professionalism. The owner came to the office door/house door in her pajamas. She was in this long tshirt every time we went in to get something or ask a question. She was nice but just made you uncomfortable.

There are lots of toys for the kids, which is nice and they start a fire every night.
I guess Id rate it ok. But I wouldnt go there again.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family