“Do Not Waste Your Money or Time”
Review of Dells 4D Special FX Theater - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dells 4D Special FX Theater
Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Do Not Waste Your Money or Time”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This was a huge let down, you do not pick which movie you want to see, but pay for all 4 of them which in my opinion makes it less than 'Kid' friendly. Also when we bought tickets we were under the impression that the chairs moved which they don't, you do however get blasted with air, sprayed in the face with water, and poked in the back (which for all of us was VERY painful). We left after the second film due to the fact that my 6 year old nephew understandbly got frightened and the rest of us were tired of being jabbed in the back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Sherrilee C

Chicago, Illinois
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fun...but it kinda hurt. hah”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This was fun, but it actually kind of hurt during the movie the way the seats moved so hard in different directions. I wouldn't take a child under 8 there because of that reason.

Visited July 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Horrible”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Not a good experience. We went to a 4D in Chicago and it was amazing at the Shedd Aquarium. The dells one needs to update. Seems like he has the very first software. You can't see through the glass's nothing even looks 3D. The owner needs to go to one that's actually good then watch his and he will see that it sucks.

1 Thank Droid21
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waste of money/time.. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone.”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I've been to several 4D theaters that me and my family fully enjoyed where people were laughing, smiling just having a blast! BUT... At this 4D theater FX in the dells.. The only thing people around us were doing was getting up within 5 min of the show and headed for the doors. The picture seemed dark, the glasses didn't do anything but make it hard to see (do to the left leans being so dark.) definitely wasn't 3D. The water affect was over played too. Not worth the time or money.

Amery, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good value”
Reviewed 4 January 2013 via mobile

Not a bad experience for what it costs. Six mini movies for $13 is a pretty good deal in my mind and it's even cheaper if you do a combo deal. It is definetely not Disney worthy but for the Dells I thought it was pretty fun :)