“Great for Kids and big kid Adults :)”

Wisconsin Dells Water Parks at Chula Vista Resort
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We took the grand kids to this place and had a blast. We came back with our friend and still had fun. I see alot of smaller kid activities and a few for bigger kids Especially outside but I can also see then getting bored as kids do. Me being a big kid can entertain myself. I would recommend but I would also say stay at a hotel that offers free admission to this place kind of expensive.

All reviews
in 24 reviews
"mats"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Our kids loved this place! We spent about 5 hours there. We ordered food and it was reasonable priced. Overall it was good. The only thing you need to bring is your own towels otherwise they have small ones for sale or a family dryer that cost money.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We have stayed here a few times and the water pars are not large but hey are large enough and offer enough of a variey for all ages to have fun.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We had admission included with our stay at a nearby hotel. If it hadn't been included in our stay, it wouldn't have been worth it. The park is oddly spread out, making it difficult to easily move from one ride to another. There's no central location for a family to set up camp (with sufficient shade if someone needs a break from the sun) that provides access to everything. I didn't expect line-of-sight to all the rides, but the fact that you had to go THROUGH the hotel/indoor park to get to more outdoor parks made it impossible to keep track of everyone.

As for the indoor park, at first it was downright miserable. There were NO seats available and people were lining the walkways sitting on the less than clean floor. I was able to pounce on a chair that opened up near the kiddie area which made the stay inside more tolerable. But who wants to spend their day on vacation TOLERABLE? It was still a very narrow area that everyone seemed to be passing by.

Would I recommend it? Only if it's already included in your stay somewhere else. Which is something to keep in mind... I got the impression most water park guests were from the outside. Next time I may opt to stay somewhere that doesn't allow outside guests to help control the population... Wilderness??

1  Thank onetalldrinkofwater
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This water park had a good number of slides, one of which was the most unique I've experienced. The slide started out with a high speed drop right into a well lit secret chamber that was designed like a funnel. After circling the funnel a number of times, you get fed into the lower part of the slide. I'm not a huge water slide fan, but this one was a rush. Would have given the park a 4 star rating but the water coaster was closed for maintenance while we were there.