Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift, Activities for young children
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is the first time my husband and I have ever been ziplining and our guides, Gilly and Caleb made it a blast! These guys are rockstars on the zipline! We lucked out and were the only 2 on the tour. They showed us several cool tricks to attempt and even some that I would never attempt. This is by far one of the best times I have had in the Dells and this was our 2nd trip there. Would highly recommend Bigfoot Zipline to anyone- even kids. I would also recommend buying the package deal which includes ziplining, Jetboat tour, and Duck tour. Definitely the most bang for your buck. =)

BigfootZiplines, Manager at Bigfoot Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you so much for visiting with us! We appreciate your business. We do love your comment so do you mind if we use it for our website?

Write a ReviewReviews (1,756)

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our Family had a blast ziplining mostly because our 2 guides; Gilligan and Cam. They did a fantastic job of playing hosts on our excursion. They taught us new tricks every zipline and they were very funny and enjoyable.:-). The course was very well built and safe; we will return again if the Dells make the vacay list in the future. Good Stuff Fellas! Bigfoot zipline deserves A+

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I am terrified of heights but I do everything to try and conquer my fears. My fiancée and I were at the Dells for our anniversary. As we were looking through a brochure of things to do & coupons, I saw Bigfoot Zipline. We both agreed to do it. I am SO happy we did. Our instructors were Joe & Caleb. These two guys made the fear go away. They were very professional but also cracked jokes and had a fun time with us. They taught us different tricks to do up there, how to direct your body & of course, how to slow down. We went over Rocks, Trees and rivers. There is 6 different zipline sets, plus one of the largest set at 1/4 mile long. I thought the price was high until I experienced it. IT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY! $89 a person but you can find a coupon that takes $14 off in a coupon pamphlet

2  Thank Joshua L
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Have you ever had the rush of enthusiasm after getting an A on a test you were almost sure you failed or the feeling of accomplishment and excitement after winning a huge game against a rival? If so, the BigFoot Zipline tours are for you. My friend and I did the zipline tours on an early warm Saturday afternoon. Our tour guides were Micah and Hunter who were both very nice and funny. Doing an activity like this requires a lot of trust to feel comfortable, and their humor and expertise quickly put us at ease and proved they clearly knew what they were doing. They helped us have an amazing time and we never questioned our safety.
Our favorite line was the last zipline, the longest in America; here you race against a partner of your choice over the lake. On this tour of six ziplines, you can get up to speeds of 40 MPH and are anywhere from 10 to 100 feet off the ground. The total time for a small group is around an hour and a half where as in a big group the total time would be around three hours. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a crazy rush or an exciting activity. It would be great to do with friends, family, school groups, or any group in general.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Gilligan and Cam did an awesome job. I was with 3 kids, the youngest being 4. They all had a great time, for the 4 year old it was the highlight of the weekend! Lots of stairs, as you could imagine. I should have picked a different morning to go running first!