“AMAZING!!!”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Iowa City, Iowa
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

In one word this experience was AMAZING! Tareq and Jarzes (sp?) were our guides and they did a great job! Very funny and entertaining! We took our 5 and 7 year old and they had a blast. The guides were so patient with everyone and made sure that you felt comfortable. It was the highlight of our trip to the dells and we can't wait to do it again! They even gave our kids free t-shirts and our guides signed them. They thought that was pretty special. I can't say enough good things about this place!

Coatsburg, Illinois
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

We just got back from Wisconsin Dells and the most fun we had was on the the Bigfoot Zipline. Since, I have a fear of falling it was very difficult for me to do, but wanted to do it with my boys. Wes and Noel were excellent with me. They let me go tandem! I was able to finish the corse and had lots of fun doing it with my boys. We had an awesome time. Wes and Noel were the best guides ever. Well worth the money! I cant say enough of how awesome this place is. If you are wanting a family fun outing this is the place to go. Loved every minute of it!!!

1 Thank Jena B
“Fun”
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

Well worth every penny, great guides who were fun and funny Wes and terjak ( sorry if I miss spelled it wrong Mon) . Would recommend this to anyone just be prepared to have good shoes!

Yankton, South Dakota, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Went with my 15 year old son and had a great time. Called in reservation 2 & received the 14.00 off each ticket. Originally thought was expensive but realized after it was said and done it is a great value. They show u how 2 perform tricks and b4 I knew it was flying upside down spiderman style over the lake. Props to Rasheed and Jake 4 being great guides with fun personalities. Would recommend 2 all. Our co-flyers ranged from 50's to age 8.

“Great family attraction!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Mitch and Terrickkkk we're Awesomeeee guides!!! We went on a rather slow day and had our own personal tour with just the three of us. the tour started promptly on time and we were given our equipment. Each zip lining course is more intense then the last, but there are always some options for us daredevils. All in all it was a great experience between the actual course and our guides cracking jokes we will definitely be back!!!