“A great experience!!”
Review of Bigfoot Zipline

Bigfoot Zipline
More attraction details
Owner description: Open Year Round! Fast, fun and exhilarating. This 2 hour spectacular adventure offers nature lovers and thrill seekers, aged 4-80, an epic opportunity to zip through the treetops on a network of cables suspended high above the forest floor.This original course is a true treetop canopy tour and the first World Class Zipline in Wisconsin Dells. You will zip from tower to tower through majestic oaks and northwoods pines on 7 separate ziplines ranging from 462' - 1397' long.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Grand Forks, Canada
“A great experience!!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Zip-line? I wondered, Are they CRAZY?? No, not at all! It was fantastic and I'll be doing it again and again! Thanks for the coaching, Terique and Howayne The Jamacian Duo kept us laughing but also confident of our new skill and of their dedication to our safety. Yes, we'll do this again. I hope the Jamacian Duo, Terique and Howayne are well paid--they've earned all that and more!

Visited July 2014

ishpeming
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

It was a blast. The awesome staff made this a memorable experience! At the beginning the whole group was shy and didn't say much. But toward the middle everyone became friends bonding over a adrenalin rush! Have fun let loose and go

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Jarez and Jessi Rock!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

I zip lined for the first time today and these 2 did great with our whole family! Fear of heights conquered! Will go again! - Nathan!

1 Thank Nate L
Saint paul
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Zip lining! ”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

I visited Wisconsin dells this weekend and had a wonderful experience at Bigfoot! I was nervous at first, but the guides, Jessica and Cam, were great at making you feel comfortable and confident. They were great guides and teachers and made the already cool opportunity of zip-lining perfect, entertaining, and fun! They had something new to offer at each of the six lines, I just wish I could do it all over again - it went so fast! Would definitely recommend!

Pewaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Adventure - First Time Zipliner”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

First time zipliner. Went with my friends for my birthday. Awesome experience. Friendly staff / guides (Cam and Magic). I felt safe, and they had 2 people check your harnesses the first time, and again before each zipline. One of my friends backed out after completing the first line (fear of heights), and the tour guides were very professional on the matter and did not make her feel bad. Guides showed us a few tricks while ziplining, but they were entirely optional, and we did not feel pressured to do any tricks (although I did a few). Tour had a great pace (not rushed, and not too slow). We had a water break half way through the tour. One member of each group wears a GoPro helmet which records the trip on an SD card (40 dollars). Conquered my fear of heights. Will definitely be back.

Visited July 2014