Review Highlights
Family vacation

My family of 4 went to bigfoot zip line as something adventurous to do while on vacation with my 18... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
FarAway34431793389
via mobile
PERFECT way to celebrate a birthday

My daughter wanted to do something "different" for her birthday. Bigfoot Zipline with her older... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Passport779804

2,161 results
All reviews sky rangers big foot zipline trust fall scared of heights awesome experience bucket list a lot of fun highlight of our trip super fun jet boat year old son worth the money whole family tower safety taylor ciara
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My son and I were in the Dell’s for a baseball tournament and the rest of the family had to stay home. We decided to do try the Zipline. We both LOVED it. He (12 years) has no fear and would just run and jump! I was a little more nervous but determined to do it with him. Wes and Jamie were great and so helpful! They made this experience even better! A great memory for both of us! Thank you!

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We were a mixed group of ages--mostly adult children, one teen and mom. The staff was awesome helping the ones who needed encouragement to try things out of their comfort zone, i.e. ziplining!

1  Thank Amy R
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Jamal and Hakeem got me and my family really confortable with ziplines and even made us laugh. Thats what make them good tour guides

Jason F, General Manager at Bigfoot Zipline, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

My family & I can not put into words how much fun we had zip lining. Majic & Wayne were PHENOMENAL and patient. My 5 yr old rode once with Wayne and after that rocked it by herself & my 11 yr old rode with either Majic or Wayne every time. Dwayne at the Rope Course went over and beyond for my 5 yr old. It was the end of his shift and we were the only family out there so he threw on a harness and did the with her letting her pick which obstacle she wanted to try! Now this is not part of his job but due to us being the only family out there he said he had no problem helping her. I can not give these 3 men and everyone else behind the scenes enough props for making our family trip even more memorable with their hard work and dedication. Thank you so much Wayne, Majic, Dwayne & everyone else at BigFoot!!!!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Very friendly staff, quick to answer all questions. Suggest early morning excursion when possible as is much cooler. Suggest calling a few days in advance to get the earliest times available.