“Relaxing and Peacful...great service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rhapsody Spa on Lake Delton
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The spa itself is very calming and tranquil. The decorations are very nice and there are fountains and music that just makes you feel at ease.
I purchased a facial. It was the greatest facial I have ever had...a week later my face still feels recharged and reenergized. I am so glad I purchased this and highly reccomend it.
I also got a pedicure...this was a HUGE disappointment. For the price that you pay for it you don't even get a real spa chair and warming jacuzzi tub. It's a low chair...and a bucket. The lady is very friendly and does her very best to massage and clean your feet but she doesn't even have a good way to reach you. At some points she has to get on the floor. My toes looked great but the price I paid they should have a pedi chair and an area dedicated to this service.

2  Thank carey w
There are newer reviews for Rhapsody Spa on Lake Delton

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed a number of times with my family and always had great first class service. Wanted to stay there this year but when we went there to book our stay we got treated like dirt. Fort desk employees were very rude and short. Called to complain and maybe reserve they told my wife they would have someone contact us never called us back. Call a second time to give them a piece of my mind and a nice lady names Becky was helpful and had someone call me back quickly. When they called they told us they couldn't do anything to help us. " it is what it is." Well your right Wally your right it is what it is. Your running a place that's a joke I wouldn't stay there ever again I'll stay in my car before giving you a dime.

1  Thank Reusmc
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We went to the spa as part of a girl's weekend. All 5 of us had massages, fascials etc. We were thrilled with quality of massages, friendliness of staff, and prices were reasonable (got 10% discount for staying at Delton Grand). I had Lila as my massage therapist. She was fantastic, and did craniosacral treatment. One downfall, front desk was understaffed. Didn't cause a problem, just would make for more organized office. Rich was very helpful if we had questions or concerns.
All of us have been to Sundara in past. We preferred the Rhapsody over Sundara due to kindness of staff, flexibility with scheduling, and prices. Massages just as good, or better than Sundara.

2  Thank skcraig4
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I suppose if I wasn't acustomed to massages it may have been more enjoyable, but I have my regular masuse in Madison and am spoiled by someone who knows me well. This place clean looking but I wasn't highly impressed.

1  Thank Candace S
Reviewed 27 May 2012 via mobile

We love it here. The one bedroom lakefront Villa is beautiful. The furnishings are comfortable and top of the line. The balcony faces Lake Delton and has a magnificent view of the lake. The front desk employees are polite and professional. If you are looking for a relaxing getaway, look no further. As a side note Rhapsody is under new management and is now called Grand Delton Resort and Spa.