All reviews great location older property within walking distance free water park passes stayed here close to downtown fridge and microwave flat screen tv comfortable beds would stay here again attractions coupon
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed overnight here after the races!!!! Not the Ritz, but it is a very nice hotel for it's age. Very clean, comfortable beds, updated bathrooms!!! Coffee is available in the office,even that was good. Would definitely stay again,very reasonable!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for one night for my bachelor party. Arrived and said they somehow didn’t get the reservations from booking. “I don’t know how it let you reserve them it’s a minimum of two nights it the summer” yeah ok because nobody else has had this happen. Scummy motel, almost ruined my bachelor party. Thankfully top hat had rooms next door, and was cheaper. Don’t go to this shady motel!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicklingenfelter
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night on Thursday the 15th. My room had 2 queen beds, a microwave, refrigerator, flat screen TV and wall mounted blow dryer in the bathroom plus a table with 2 chairs for amenities. The mattress & pillows we're comfortable. No frills older property with lots of hot water, tub/shower combination. Lighting was dim and could be improved. The room was clean and the check-in went smoothly. Paid $45 for the night plus tax. Walking distance to the old original Wisconsin Dells strip on the north end of town. I would stsy here again but bring some 100 watt bulbs if you like to read in bed.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Clean, friendly front desk. Great location. Great price. Would stay here again. No frills, but it is a motel. Furnishings are dated, but in working order and again, clean. Small parking lot. Only negative; we smelled cigarette smoke from outside a few times.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017

It's not a five-star hotel, it's a motel, but I've stayed at the White Rose Motel across the street and the River Road Motel is so much better than that place! The rooms are more updated and significantly larger. My friends and I stay in this area when we have our annual girls' night out in the Dells. It's cheap and within walking distance to the bars on the strip. This was our first time staying at the River Road Motel and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends