“Superb!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wisconsin Dells
Island Pointe Resort
Reviewed 25 July 2011

We stayed in one of the large cabins over the past weekend. The staff was very friendly and helpful upon check in and check out. Once the check in process is taken care of you are on your own for fun and relaxation for the duration of your stay.

The cabin was well appointed and exactly what you would expect at a resort of this type. Great view of the lake and sunset each night from the private deck and the surroundings are quiet and scenic. The pool is excellent for both adults and kids if the lake is not your thing.

The rates are not extreme and the value for price paid is very high. I would recommend this restort to anyone planning a vacation in the dells!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank morhilb

Reviewed 13 July 2011

We loved this resort! It was so nice to stay in a cabin instead of a stuffy hotel room and have the lake right there. We were able to get away from the crowds and noise of the waterparks at night and relax. Our cabin was immaculately clean and well stocked with everything we needed. Checkin was very easy and everyone was very friendly. No doubt we will be back! Thank you so much!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank DamianW76
Reviewed 9 July 2011

So I was looking for a cabin to accommodate myself, my husband, my mother in law and three kids ages 4 years old, 2.5 years old and a 2.5 month old. I also wanted something close to the lake, so I could watch the kids play from my cabin. I also wanted a place that is quiet so I can rest up, and found the Island Pointe resort on the internet.

I rented cabin no 9 and have to say I love it. My first impression of the cabin itself was that it was a very small 2 bedroom cabin. But everything else made up for it. I loved the pine trees around the cabin, giving it lots of shade and wonderful smell of a pine woods. There was a little bridge to our cabin, and the kids immediately called it a troll bridge. The cabin was located close to the lake, and I enjoyed my cup of coffee in the morning and watching the kids walking to the beach themselves and playing in the sand.

Overall - we had a wonderful vacation and are sad to leave tomorrow.. We'll definately be back. The price for the cabin is a little high, but we rested very well, and in my mind it was worth every penny. For those who spend money on that cabin - don't expect luxury because you won't find it. It's a simple cabin with wonderful surroundings. And it's nice that the pine trees kept most of the mosquitos away too!!!!

The only reason why I gave it 4 instead of 5 star rating is the fact that the cabin was small. My mother in law slept in one room with one of my kids. My husband slept in the other room with my other kid, and I slept on the pull out couch in the living room so I could attend to my 2.5 month old baby at night.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Goshia
Reviewed 12 June 2011

In May, we had our family reunion at Island Pointe Resort. We rented 2 three bedroom Villas to accommodate 14 people, and it was perfect. We all had a great time and "chilled out" under the beautiful pines of this wonderful resort. On Friday, we went for a short walk to a local rustic restaurant for a Friday Night Fish Fry. Great atmosphere and good food. The rest of the time we grilled at the resort and took advantage of the nicely stocked kitchens of the Villas. The rooms were clean and full of really cool "up north" decorations. This place is very quiet but minutes to the Dells Attractions and Water Parks. Twice our family traveled to the Casino, only 14 minutes away. We played cards, bags, enjoyed the lake sunsets, eat well, toasted to ourselves, and created a lot of great memories. We all highly recommend this resort. We loved this place - and we will be back next year.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family