“Good, wide range on menu”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Dodgeville, Wisconsin
“Good, wide range on menu”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Enjoyed an evening at Sprecher's when traveling on business. Nice variety on the menu. We all enjoyed our food and had a wide range of items. The bar area was also nice. The service was very good. Did not feel rushed to leave.

“Good, dependable meal”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The menu is large and there is something for everyone. The portion sizes are large. We had a very large party, about 20 people. I called ahead two hours in advance, and our tables were ready when we arrived. The waitstaff was knowledgable and did a great job attending to our big group. They even matched family members so each could have their own bill, even with the kids at one table and the parents at others. They were very accommodating.

• Visited February 2013
T.H. IN
“Sprechers”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This restaurant was o.k. It was not over priced, the portions were adequate. Nothing was really great or memorable. I would eat there again if someone else wanted to eat there. Its not somewhere I would rave about or insist that we eat there again. Just O.K.

WI
“For a chain restaurant, its okay.”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

I'm not a fan of chain restaurants but this was walking distance to the hotel we were staying at and we wanted to have drinks without driving. This was a thursday night around 8pm, less than a dozen customers at that time I would guess, we sat at the bar and found the female bartender to be very friendly, we did order food, I asked for my flatbread to be "light" on the cheese, and when it came it wasnt, but in all fairness, I have this problem everywhere I go, I am a cook in a restaurant myself and it just seems like it is an easy request but very few ever get it right in my book! My husband had a german dish, and it was good, I tasted some of his spaetzle and it was delish. We had an order of beer cheese potatos on the side as we just wanted to try them, they brought us what appeared to be a small mountain of mashed potatos, they were very tasty and we had enough left over for 2 more meals. Overall, this was good food for a chain, I would of given a 4 if they had got my flatbread right, friendly bartender which is very VERY hard to find in this area, we are frequent visitors to this area and have sat at almost every bar in the Dells so we KNOW!

Greenville, Wisconsin
“Not the same”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

When went to this restaurant in 2012 and was very pleased. When we went back this year, there were some differences. The menu changed, the prices went up, and the service was horrible. We'll pass on this one next year.

• Visited July 2013