“Good food, ok prices.”

Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub is locally owned and operated with a commitment to using the freshest ingredients in our scratch kitchen. We serve 14 World-class Wisconsin brewed beers and 4 gourmet sodas on tap from Sprecher Brewery in addition to a full-bar with our own imaginative specialty cocktails. Sprecher's is a great place for business lunches, family dinners, special events and great happy hours. We feature plenty of dining space for groups of all sizes with private dining rooms available as well.
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We love the Sprecher's drinks, so figured we'd try something we can't get back home. Food was good and large portions. Avoid the French Onion soup as it was a tasteless watery mess. Entrees seemed overly pricey to me, $18 for Jambalaya? It's on of the better restaurants in the Dells, so I do suggest you hit it up.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I lived in Milwaukee when Sprecher's first started up business, and we have always loved their beer and sodas throughout the years. When we saw that they had a restaurant here in the Dells, of course we had to go!

The food was a mixed bag. My kids thought the lasagna was excellent, and my husband enjoyed the Friday fish fry. But stay away from the Rathskeller pasta--the pasta was overcooked and watery, the cheese sauce was almost pure water, and after paying an extra $3 for adding spinach and bacon, I got a tiny number of bacon bits and maybe a handful of spinach.

The drinks were exactly as they should be from Sprecher - delicious cold beer and yummy soda!

The service was very slow for us. We arrived at 6pm, and were seated immediately, But it was 6:45 before any of our food was brought out to us. We were only visited by our waitress at order time and check time.

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This place is very accommodating. Abundant selections & great food! Nicole was our server & she's personable & very helpful.
We definitely go back!
DeLo
Fond du Lac, WI

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We came for an afternoon snack and had the appetizer sampler. It all tasted pretty good. My boyfriend got a Bloody Mary too. He loves them and said it's one of the BEST he's ever had. I had never had one before, but I thought it was yummy too, even though I'm not a big fan of tomato juice. I tried the root beer beer, and was not a fan. Their regular root beer was really good though. Our server was nice, and even though it was quiet she didn't hover or anything. Overall I was pleased and would go back for an actual meal.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

The root beer was amazing, everything else was mediocre. The service was awful and the waitress was rude. I would recommend this place for the root beer, but for food I'd say go somewhere else.

1  Thank Johnathan C