“Don't miss this hidden gem!”
Review of Day's End Motel

Day's End Motel
Ranked #5 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Lynwood, Illinois
“Don't miss this hidden gem!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Staff was helpful, room was clean and not over priced. Good location. Knowledgeable of the Dells area. Free parking. Only a couple of miles from downtown and the tourist attractions. Offered great deals for many of the entertainment options.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here and I'll be staying here from now on when I visit the dells. It's very clean and cozy. The location is great. The owners are super nice people. You'll love it there. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good stay in the dells.

North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We stayed there for a week in June. If you are looking for a Motel in the Dells Area this is the Place to stay. They have EXCELLENT service and are SUPER FRIENDLY. We are sure planning on coming back next year.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I love my stay there it was so clean and peaceful l will go there again and again . Next time I will take my sister and her family . It is nice to go out by the pool I can't swim but my husband can and he love it .

• Stayed April 2014
Sarasota
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I feel that I had an awesome experience while I was here at days end motel!!
They had the best rooms, the best service and an amazing pool, super clean and very family friendly. They have very reasonable prices and I feel it's the best motel I've ever been too! Thank you days end for an awesome stay I would recommend all my friends or family to come to days end!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I stayed here MANY (30+) years ago when I was younger and I'm glad that I got to stay there with my kids. The property is well-maintained. We made use of the putt putt, squirrel rider, and large parking lot (my son rode his scooter). It is a quiet area with easy access to the Dells. We never felt far away from anything. The owners were very friendly and helpful. It was a memorable experience and we would stay here again during our next trip.

Room Tip: The bigger rooms are to the right of the office. Just right for a family of four.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Nice, clean, friendly, and very helpful. Loved that our Dog was welcome too!
Played some miniature golf but with the off and on rain we didn't get to go swimming. Not far from the attractions at a fraction of the cost of staying at a resort. We would love to stay there again!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends