“Disappointed”

Summer Breeze Resort
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

After reading all the reviews, my friends and I were pretty excited about going! Unfortunately, we were quite disappointed with the campground. We rented a motel there, because there were no cabins available and while the room was pretty clean, it was way to small for us! Also, when we arrived we were told by Annette that she would bring us some margaritas and some firewood, but she never did! Wasn't expecting it, but was disappointed that she said she would bring us some and never did. We could never find her when we had questions or needed anything either. I understand she was busy and short staffed at the time, but it's never a good thing, when your customers are in need of something and can't find u. Beds were very uncomfortable after we were told they were very comfortable. On a good note, Annette was very friendly the short time we seen her, and we loved the location of the campground. It wasn't a horrible stay, but we will not be coming back:(

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cindy R
There are newer reviews for Summer Breeze Resort

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

One of the better deals in the Dells...though it's about a 3 mile drive into town. Quiet, clean, but tired and moldy grout. Stained old bedspread but clean sheets and pillows. Campground seems ok but hotel has seen better days and is a little past being quaint.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014

My family and I booked the kitchenette for four nights in July and greatly enjoyed our stay. There were seven of us and the kitchenette comfortably slept four adults and three young children. It was clean and had everything we needed to cook our meals. The playground and pool is right by the Kitchenette. Ludivine and Vido were friendly and welcoming, and were there to help us with anything we needed. Annette is the general manager and she always had a smile on her face. The resort had excellent deals for Noah's Ark Waterpark and other activities around the area. They opened up the pool for the kids whenever they wanted to swim, and we were even able to have a campfire one night! We will be back next time we are in the Dells area. Thank you, Ludivine & Vido, for your hospitality during our stay.

Room Tip: We had the kitchenette and it had everything we needed including a full-size refrigerator, microwave...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Ludivine-Vido, Owner at Summer Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Good Morning Jennifer,

Thank you very much for you sweet words. We do try our best to make each of our customer feel like he/she is at home in our motel.
We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again next time you come in the Dells so we can here you sing more ;-)

Once again, Thank you very much for your great review.

Sincerely

Ludivine and Vido Bruzzese

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Well what can I say? The title says it all! This hotel/resort is by far the best place we have stayed at! The rooms were clean, the staff was great but most importantly, the owner, Annette, demonstrated so much love for this place! My family and I arrived on a Friday evening and checked in upon our arrival. We had reserved a Two-Bedroom Suite the month before but due to some mix up, our room was no longer available; however, Annette was so nice enough to upgrade us to the Deluxe Cottage room and may I say it was amazing! We had our own "private parking" right next to the cabin! The entire cabin was super clean! We also had our own private backyard area which was also amazing! I have to say that the best part were the beds! They are honestly the softest beds I have ever slept in. My family and I also loved the pool; it was small but quite clean. Annette spent Saturday morning cleaning the pool THOROUGHLY! I appreciated the fact that she, as the owner, cared so much for this resort, my respects to her! I usually do not write reviews, unless they are bad, BUT this place was amazing!

Room Tip: The Deluxe Cabin is the best!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth A
Ludivine-Vido, Owner at Summer Breeze Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Good evening Elisabeth,

Thank you so much for your great review. We like to know our guest are happy of they're stay. As the new owners since June it is very important for us to make sure we satisfy everybody as much as we can. I showed your review to Annette our General Manager and she was very touch, so again thank you very much for her. She deserves it.
We look forward to see you next year.

Sincerely

Ludivine and Vido Bruzzese

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I stayed there july 5th 2014 for one night with a group of friends. I was supposed to be getting a cabin but when i got there they double booked so i did not get the cabin. BUT that didnt bother me because they were so professional about everything and gave me and my friend two rooms for just $100. We ended up having an amazing time sitting by the fire, swimming in the pool which was amazing by the way. Over all we are all already planning a trip to go back! We loved it!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Faith1995
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This place was great. Came out with my girlfriend. Wasn't busy at all had pool to ourselves. Staff very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. Very affordable as well. Would definitely stay here again. Very

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We would definitely stay again we had a great time here it wasnt busy at all when we stayed so we got the pool to ourselves very nice the people that work here are very nice and enjoyed talking with them this is a great place to stay when u have little kids the playground area was nice

• Stayed: May 2014