“spring break”

Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Ranked #37 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Hotel a good price for a week in the dells. Girls 9 and 8 enjoyed both pools and i could relake. Hotel room clean. Hotel a little loud but it was during spring break. Good service everyone helpfull. WIll be returning this summer

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Yes we are geared to kids under 11! This is our happiest clientele. We are so glad you took the time to rate us. Look forward to seein you in the future. Thank you for your fine compliments. I will pass them along to our hardworking staff.

There are newer reviews for Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites

Reviewed 22 March 2013

When we stayed here last spring we brought home bed bugs this was the only place we stayed that weekend and have never had them in our apartment previous to staying here!The first night after taking a bath I brushed my daughters hair to find a bed bug attached to her head and I did zip lock it and take it back to la crosse and had her doctor check it to make sure it wasn't a tick nope it was a bed bug even she recommended not staying again!

Room Tip: If it had not been for the bed bugs it would have been great!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank wmx
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Now wait a minute. I am confused.This was a year ago? Please call so we may have a converstation on the details of this stay. We are completely proactive when it comes to pest control. We are only 96 rooms so it is easy for us to stay ontop of these situations.
Thank you for taking the time to review.
Jaymie Brandt

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Do NOT stay at this dump. The hotel is outdated, overpriced, and the customer service is horrible. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Hilton a couple blocks down the street. There was no security during our stay (Spring Break) and there were college aged kids partying both nights in the hotel and woke up my small child on numerous occassions. I complained to the front desk and was told "Oh sorry, we didnt' have security this weekend." Really? no security on Spring Break. When i woke up the next morning I went into the hallway and there was VOMIT AND BEER BOTTLES IN THE HALLWAY THAT HAD SAT THERE ALL NIGHT! THE ENTIRE HOTEL SMELLED LIKE PUKE!!!! This is not a family friendly hotel. The "Waterpark" that is advertised online is actually 6 miles away from the hotel and they give you "wristbands" to get into another park. Very inconvienant! I called and spoke to the manager Jaymie and she was not helpful at all. She pretty much called me a liar when i told her there had been puke in the hallway all night. SHe said she walked through the hotel Saturday morning and there was no puke. I told her if she walked through the hallway Saturday morning that meant there was no puke on Sunday morning?! Horrible experience. I would expect this kind of service in a 19.99 a night room. DO NOT STAY here. Absolute trash.

Room Tip: If you want to choose a good room, make sure to book at the HILTON a couple blocks down the street.
3  Thank Colleen A
Jaymie B, Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Youch! That was harsh. I do rembember talking to you Colleen. I thought my customer service was awesome with the large refund I gave you. Well safe and happy travels to you in the future. I do hope you try us again. We have been in the hospitality business for years and hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Went midweek with my wife and three year old. Perfect for us. Indoor water park is not huge, but you do get entrance to one of the bigger ones close by. The one in the hotel was perfect for us three as it allowed my three year old lots of space to explore with no pressure. 2 bedroom suite with hot tub was very affordable, a little outdated, but not bad by any means.

• Stayed: March 2013

Well thank you for the compliments. We are blushing. Love it when we meet a customers expectations. We appreciated you choosing us and taking the time to write about it. Safe travels and see you in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We decided to go to the Dells offseason to take our 2 year old to an indoor waterpark as I hate outdoor ones.. The hotel was alright the staff was nice.. Included was passes to the chula vista indoor waterpark which i am also leaving a review of. We got a king whirlpool room..Everything was alright when we first arrived the room was quite cold though as the heat was shut off.. we warmed it up and went to chula for a bit. Upon arrival back at the hotel our room was nice and toasty warm. One complaint I did have was the whirlpool which worked fine but the side was falling off of it (it was velcroed on) but even when put back in place it still wanted to fall off. Another complaint was the waterpark here..The water was ridiculously cold to us.. We let our daughter play for a few minutes and then we left because she was shivering.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Our pools are normally set at 84 degrees which seems to be the best temperature for all. We do readings twice a day and temp checks. Sorry if maybe there was a point the temperature fell. Anytime you are here and have an issue ask for me, Jaymie and I will make sure I take care of the problem. Thank you for the review it is much appreciated.

Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

I use trip advisor for ALL of my traveling. So I wanted to make sure I wrote a review so it can be helpful to others as well.
We stayed in January. I purchased a Groupon special. We had 2 of the Neptune Suites. I was very impressed with the size and the cleanliness of the rooms. I travel with children all the time and for the price it was a great deal..
The hotel pool was good ..great for smaller children . There is also a larger pool and a hot tub as well great for winding doen at the hotel. But the passes to Chula Vista Waterpark were great!
The staff was very friendly.. Including the manager Jaymie .. Thank you
Overall for the price it was a very good deal

• Stayed: January 2013
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2013

Thank you for your awesome review. Our staff works hard and I will pass along the kind comments. Your comments and time are appreciated and we cannot wait to see you in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your vacation destination. See you in the future.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

When I made a reservation, there was no room available for my Groupon deal. However, after asking for an equivalent room, we got a king whirlpool room - first good impression on their service!

The room was clean and well maintained. The hotel didn't provide pool towels. You brought them from your own room and could exchange wet towels at the front desk.

We didn't use their indoor water parks. They are best for little kids to play with. We headed to Chula Vista which was 5 miles away. The temperature was warmer than the other resort (Wilderness) we have been. However, due to we were not Chula Vista resort guests, we had to keep our belongings to the lockers ($5/day). Chula Vista only provides pool towels to their resort guests, not us from Atlantis.

Overall, employees in Atlantis were friendly and went out of their way to help.

Room Tip: - Don't forget to ask for coupon book when checking in. There are good deals inside. - The wate...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2013

Yeah I am so glad that you liked us and our extra amenties we provide our guests.
We try hard and our staff works hard to meet our customers expectations. Thank you for taking
time out of your day to review us.
We look forward to seeing you in the future and hope you tell a friend or two!!!
Thank you.