Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$191
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Hotels.com
US$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewsneptune suitechula vistanoah's arkfree breakfastindoor waterparkpizza publarge hot tubbar and grillnew carpetwhirlpool suitekids areacoffee makerbunk bedsgreat familymt olympusspring breakwater slides
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

we went down for Easter weekend brought a 3-year-old, 5 year old and 7 year old. They had a blast its not a big park but you get tickets to another park and my son loved going down the big slide at Chula Vista. We loved how it is located around everything! We will be back

• Stayed: April 2013
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Thank you Thank you Thank you. We so appreciate the positive vibe. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed in this hotel one weekend ago and we had to switch rooms because of the smell that was coming from our room. Our new room was a little better so we were satisfied. But the next morning when we woke up we noticed a bed bug crawling on the bed. I went down to the lobby to tell them about it. The manager acted as if she didn't know what I was talking about and she said she would check the room. I went back up to my room and noticed that the sheets had been removed that quickly. The staff said that they didn't find anything. Ha! So I went back to the bed where I found another lonely bed bug crawling in the crevices. So I picked it up and took it to the front desk myself. The manager told me that she needed to investigate to make sure it was a bed bug. I will never go to this hotel again!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank juicylady27
Jaymie B, General Manager at Atlantis Waterpark Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2013

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Our staff is trained in such situations. We do not have bed bugs. Please call so we can review this situation.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

My family and I saw a groupon for this hotel and decided to try it out. Upon arrival our room had a very weird smell. When we arrived home i noticed my son had red itchy bumps all over his body. I took him to the er and his doctor informed me they were bed bug bites. I don't have any at home and I know they came from the hotel. I called jamie and too my surprise I was told there was no blood on the sheets. How was it possible if i checked out yesterday that you were able to check the sheets. Did you still have the same sheets from the previous day on the bed. Thats why you have bed bugs. Their manager Jaime is rude and obnoxious! She said that she checked the outlet sockets too. Even if they were found she would.have never told me the truth. Despite all of this she hung up the phone on me when I told her that I have done my research! I will never stay here again. If you want bed bugs stay here if not find somewhere else!!!! I also filed a groupon complaint. They are checking into this hotel because of the complaints.

• Stayed: September 2013
7  Thank noahsmommie01

Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated. We have a highly trained staff to check for such problems. We do not have bedbugs. Please call and we shall discuss. Thank you and thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I travel to the Wisconsin Dells several times a year and have tried to choose different places to stay each time. This time we chose what turned out to be a very busy weekend, so we found rooms at the Atlantis and for the price, I was very pleasantly surprised. While the hotel is nothing special, really, none of the hotels in the Dells other than the big resorts are special; the staff at the front desk were very helpful and able to recommend some different things for us to do that we had not done in the past. The rooms are decent in size and offer all the standard amenities found at most hotels, and they were clean. No complaints at all. Best of all, the rate was excellent so the overall value was great! Clean and basic. What more could you ask for?

Room Tip: We booked a standard room with 2 beds and it was just like any other hotel. Try to get toward the back so there is no road noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank youthdirectorWI

Well our free wifii is solid thank you. Also secure the extra step. We are glad you chose us and now you know how most of the 17000 rooms feel that chose us in the last year. Thank you and may your travels be safe and comfortable.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

The 8pm desk staff was great, wifi was solid and the housekeeping was very good. I didnt eat the breakfast. I never know what to expect from family oriented water park type hotels, but I asked to be placed in a quiet room and got one.

• Stayed: September 2013

Thank you for your comments and feedback. We appreciate our customers. We know there are many choices in the Dells. For the most part we have satisfied over 17000 customers this past year.