We've been to WI dells probably 6 times in the last 3 years and this is by far the BEST hotel we've stayed at!!! We just got back yesterday, after spending four days of spring break at the Polynesian Resort. We had an absolutely amazing time.The hotel was clean and nicely kept up. The pool area and water park were perfect for out kids ages 4-12. The best part was the hotel Staff... A ++++++ customer service. I can't say enough good things!!! I would recommend this hotel to EVERYONE. The price was was PERFECT! We will be staying at this hotel again in Oct!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells