We booked a room as an overnight stay on a trip form Minnesota to Ohio. I remembered staying here about 14 years ago, so when they quoted $59 for the night, it seemed perfect. We were one of 6 booked rooms for the night, so my daughter had the pool pretty much to herself. That part was great. The waterpark was closed; that is why we had such a low rate.
The hotel was clean but VERY dated and worn. They BADLY need a renovation. The beds dip in the middle. Not sure I really want to think about how old they are. Even the wood case furniture and TV zapper are worn out.
If you want a clean place, stay here. If you want new and modern, I would try a competitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells