My family and I stayed at the Polynesian this past weekend. It was dirty. There was food on the floor from the previous guests stay. There was a strange moldy, musty odor when we walked into the room. Every time the air came on it was blowing a very moldy smell into the air. Being that my son is asthmatic we had very little sleep and had to nebulize him 3-4 times a night. We left at 4:30 am the second day of our trip. What a dissappointment, plus a health hazard. If you have a child with breathing ailments I definately DO NOT recommend this hotel. On the up side the waterpark was fun and the hotel servers/lifeguards were very accomodating and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Polynesian offers a variety of room styles to choose from - King rooms, Queen Rooms, Two Bedroom Suites, & Luxury Suites - one is sure to accommodate your family's stay in Wisconsin Dells. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The resort is undergoing improvements during 2015 and select areas will be restricted due to these improvements. We make every effort to offer alternatives but will occasionally be unable to do so. Thank you for your understanding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Polynesian Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polynesian Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Polynesian Resort Wisconsin Dells