Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$124
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
US$219
US$211
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$92
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$246
US$224
3,008 results
All reviewssands buildingindoor theme parkivory coastferris wheelgreat karoodouble cutmaster blasterhut roomroyal african queen suitebrew pubbowling alleysweet hutwater parkcookie decoratingswim up barmovie theaterall ages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Very nice experience for the first time. Check in was very fast ( 5 minutes and I was good to go straight to water park). I booked a room only for one night, but you get a pass for water park what Is good for two days ( you could enter the park at 12 in the first day and when you check out the pass is good until close 10) ... very good deal! A deal braker for some people will be the chlorine (sometimes feel too strong).

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Just checked out after a two night stay. Went for my son's 8th birthday. Room was ready early which was nice. I had ordered the birthday package for Saturday Feb 22nd, but the guy turned up with the cake and balloons on the 21st. Kinda ruined tfriendly the, but no huge biggie. Water park is really nice. The swim up bar looked really good, but with 3 kids we did not get to try it!
For the theme park we decided to buy the brackets which for 2 kids (8 and 5) and two adults (our 7 month old was free) it cost near 100 bucks for unlimited rides. That part was a total
waste of money. At our kids ages they mostly want to play the games on the machines, which you of course you pay for separately. We should have just paid as we went . Very few rides and there are only so many times you can ride the ferris wheel!
We have been to quite a few water parks and one thing that did jump out at us was lack if lifeguards. A lot of unattended areas and the ones on duty did not really seem to be giving 100 percent. Now I get it, with young kids watch your own kids. In total agreement and I am often amazed that people let young kids take off and basically rely on the lifeguards as sitters, but that said they need to improve the lifeguard situation.
Food is amazing throughout the report and reasonable priced. Rooms are somewhat pricey, but decent. Lobby area is always crowded, but it is a big resort.
A lot of people come here to use the day passes and it does get annoying when. You can hardly get a seat around the pool and we had seen the line to buy tickets for the day passes were huge. You pay enough for the room. Staff at check out are friendly, but did not find that with the rest of the staff.
To end on a positive note, the buffet breakfast is amazing, I have never seen such a huge selection and the price for 2 kids and 2 adults was just under 50 and then tip. Well worth it as it filled us up for the whole day!

We are now staying one night at the Great Wolf down the street so will be interested to see how they compare. Room was way cheaper, but I have not seen it yet!

• Stayed: February 2014
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Well, Happy Birthday to your Son!!! 8 is such a great age and what awesome parents for having a Kalahari Birthday celebration! Thank you so much for coming to visit us. I'm sorry to hear about the Birthday cake timing mix-up. I will be sure to remind our team the importance of a surprise. I will be also sure to pass along your thoughts to our Indoor Theme Park manager. I do hope the kids enjoyed the go-karts, ropes course and climbing walls too. Those are some of my favorites, but I can certainly understand your thoughts about the redemption games. As a parent, I tackle that obstacle often too. I was very interested and yet, concerned to read your thoughts about the lifeguards. I can ensure you that our waterpark manager will very much appreciate this feedback and take the info to hear. I am positive in him that he will implement the necessary changes to ensure our guests feel safe. Thank you for the feedback on the food too. I as well am a breakfast buffet fan! I hope you had an enjoyable time at Great Wolf as well. We hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

We stayed over Valentine's day weekend 2014, so paid a premium for the experience. The resort is very family friendly, but we enjoyed for our couple's weekend too. It's very clean, quiet during late night hours and the staff is all very accommodating. We tried Double Cut for dinner, the buffet for Sunday breakfast, spent a few hours at the watermark and had massages at Spa Kalahari. Overall, we had a great experience, it just cost a fair bit.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

I'm so thrilled to hear that we were able to celebrate Valentine's Day with you. Thank you for choosing to visit us over Valentine's Day weekend. Sounds like you definitely had your fair share of the Kalahari experience. I'm so glad to hear you had a great experience. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Had a nice stay at Kalahari. Was the first time our family had ever been to the Dells as well. Had a lot of fun and enjoyed all the water rides. Clean all around. Theme park a bit expensive and a disappointment. Restaurants around the area were fun. Outlets were nice too. Will have to return in summer. Place was packed due to holiday weekend.

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

Came for a business conference. I've been to the dells area several times and this was my first time staying here. My check in was not so good, I was booked in a room with another lady from work, and I was unable to check in unless she came, I even had the print out from the office showing my name and my reservation number and the supervisor said it wasn't good enough & was told the first person had to be there to check in. Well needless to stay I had no idea when she was coming or how to get in touch with her, so I had to make calls back to the office and hope someone was still there to help straighten this mess out! I did finally get into my room, and I don't know if this was works mistake or Kalahari's but I did have the paper and id showing who I was. I made sure my roommate was on the reservation as well and they even typed her in so this wasn't difficult for her like mine. I never did have a roommate my entire stay, as later I found out they couldn't "find" her in the system and she wasn't as lucky as me and ended up booking a room on her own credit card. :( on the positive side the beds were amazing I got a great nights rest both nights. Rooms were clean and hotel was beautiful. Conference area was huge and very well laid out! Delicious treats in the lobby! I never did make it to the water park or theme park but some of my coworkers did and said it was a blast! I would like to bring my family here if I can find a good deal, I checked with front desk and rates for a weekday were triple that of the wilderness where we frequent.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank heidijob

We're so thrilled that you were able to come visit us for your business conference. Let me start off by saying, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Check-in. I can certainly understand the frustration with just wanting to be in your room. I will look into your experience and see where the miscommunication occurred. I do know that we take the safety and security of our guests very, very seriously and with strict protocol to ensure this safety, perhaps was part of the experience, however, I will look into this more. Thank you for letting us know! On the flip side, aside from the check-in I am so glad to hear that everything else was enjoyable! Certainly our pleasure to have you! We would love to have you and your family back for a visit. We do list all of our specials/packages on our site or another great place to check for deals is on our Facebook page. Hopefully you will be able to snag one of those offers and come again soon. Hope to see you again soon! Take care!