Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Day's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Hotels.com
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Travelocity
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
2,999 results
All reviewssands buildingindoor theme parkivory coastferris wheelgreat karoodouble cutmaster blasterhut roomroyal african queen suitebrew pubbowling alleysweet hutwater parkcookie decoratingswim up barmovie theaterall ages
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My family has been going to the Wisconsin Kalahari for about 5 years now. Every year we leave there with the same feeling. We wish we could spend another night. The service is great, the food is great and we even had some good experiences with the theme park staff and front desk staff. I have noticed that they have gotten away from the Kalahari African music. I always liked their theme music, it made me feel even more welcomed and yes, i was corny enough to hum it while i was having a bad day at work. Always made me chuckle. Thank you, to all staff and management.

Room Tip: We always get the rooms with the kitchen. You may or may not save money, but you also do not have to leave, get showered and get dressed up. All the fun you want to have is in this resort especially if you go in the winter time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

WOW! Such an amazing smile brought to my face when reading your review. Thank you for sharing with us! I know that our team will love it as much as I do. I wanted to let you know, rest assured, we recently met up with some extremely talented musicians from Africa that made some music for us. You will be hearing more of that soon. Really creates that World Away Experience. Hope to see you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Water park was fantastic and offered something for everyone. My 5 year old twin boys hit the big slides and loved the play area which they could navigate on their own. Very relaxing for hubby and I as well. Poolside drinks were an obvious hit! Thanks, Kalahari staff!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Love it here .Just got back from our 2nd trip and it was all and more I expected. The food was incredible,rooms clean, beds comfortable, water park not over crowded,and amusement park fantastic !!! I will stay again. .

• Stayed: April 2014

Such a pleasure to have you again! Thank you for visiting twice now and taking a moment to share your thoughts with all. I can't tell you enough how very much it is appreciated. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This indoor waterpark/resort has more to do than any of the other WI Dells resorts. The waterpark is great fun and when you need a change, the large indoor game room (there are two) has bowling, mini golf, rope course, ferris wheel, go carts, other rides, laser game…I am sure that I am forgetting something. There is also a movie theater if you want to just relax and take a break. We love eating at Damon's where the menu has a great variety and you can play trivia against the other diners and each other. It is so much fun, the kids don't even mind waiting for their food. The food has always been very good, we have eaten there so many times and never been disappointed. Beautiful atmosphere all around and very nice rooms. I can't wait to go play at the Kalahari!!

Room Tip: We have stayed on many different floors and different locations and never had any problems with noise, poor service, etc. Lots of options for rooms depending on how many people you have.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

We just love having you and your family. Thank you for continually visiting and the thoughtful review. Beyond appreciated. But, I do have some good news and some bad news. The Bad news, is Damon's has been redone into a different restaurant. The Good news is that this one is even better! It's called Wisconsin Brew Pub (still family dining), with a new and improved trivia, many of the same popular dishes with a few new Wisconsin favorites! I'm sure you will still love it. We redid the decor a little too, so there is something new for the kiddos to look at. Let me know if you love it?! We can't wait to see you again! Take care and thank you!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Me and my girl friends started doing an annual Kalahari trip about a year ago, and we stayed for the 2nd time this past weekend. Everything was great (clean rooms, helpful staff, etc) the only thing I would have any complaint about would be that we got stuck in the sands building. While it is connected by skywalk, it is a VERY long walk from there to the water park (which can be quite chilly if you are returning in a wet swimsuit) and on top of that, the signs/directions to get to the waterpark can be confusing. We were constantly getting tuned around when we were trying to get back to the sands building. But other than that we all had a wonderful time and definitely plan to return!