“We keep coming back!”

Kalahari Resorts & Conventions
Ranked #6 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Kalahari is an awesome resort for kids and adults. My family and I have visited every summer for the past 8 years and have never been disappointed. Every year, there is something new to look forward to and they are always looking for ways to add on new attractions. From the AMC movie theater, to the theme park to both of the water parks, there is no way that you should be upset with your experience. The food in the Ivory Coast is awesome and even the pizza in the snack bar is really good. The rooms are comfortable and the music at the outdoor water park turns everyone into dancing machines.

Room Tip: If you don't mind the sound of the water and music, that won't wake you up if your patio doo...
1  Thank MrsLSB1106
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. We are so thrilled that you have been visiting now for 8 years! From your perspective, I bet it has been very cool to see all of the additions and renovations, not only of the waterpark, but also from the addition of the Indoor Theme Park to the award winning floor in the main lobby. The rooms facing the outdoor waterpark can brighten any mood during the daytime. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your family back next year, if not before.

There are newer reviews for Kalahari Resorts & Conventions

Reviewed 1 July 2014

very pleased with our connecting rooms we stayed in the cabin last time and we thought we would be disappointed staying in a suite but we were not the children and the adults totally enjoyed the water park we were not too pleased with the game room price for the adults but overall we enjoyed the stay and will be coming back again

Room Tip: if you are not staying in a cabin the 3 room connecting suites are excellent for a large family you...
1  Thank Faith C

Thank you for the great compliments. I am so happy that you were able to try out a suite during this stay with us. It's wonderful that you were all able to spend some time enjoying the waterparks together. The lazy river is my favorite way to relax at the waterpark. Again, we appreciate the review and we'll see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I visited with my family, parents, kids (13, 10 & less than 1 year) and siblings. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, with full kitchen and all amenities. The hotel itself was great and had everything we needed and then some.

The overall draw to Kalahari is that there really is so much to do. the waterparks themselves are fun, with activities for everyone in our group. We mainly stayed inside so be prepared for the humiditiy in the inside waterpark, but it is worth it. There are restaurants on site and teh arcade is the best weve ever seen. Its huge. Be aware that most arcade items cost more, but it is worth the money.

the only thing I can comment on is that this place really is HUGE. Be prepared for Lots and Lots of walking, bring your gym shoes for sure!

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the resort, the view is good with a balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy that everyone in your family found a wide variety of activities to do with us. From the waterparks to the arcade and many dining options available within our resort, I am glad you were able to have such an enjoyable time with us. Thank you again for the stellar review and we look forward to seeing you back again!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed in a group of 6 people at Kalahari in March and it was amazing. Clean facilities, fun environment, and the best part is that you can walk to and from the indoor attractions without going outside. It was very convenient. Plus, the indoor water park is one of the best I've been to in the Dells. I loved the swim up bar and outdoor hot springs area that they leave open in the Winter months. I would definitely go there again.

Room Tip: Very convenient and very worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review! We pride ourselves in keeping everything under one roof. The Indoor Waterpark is definitely the world's coolest. And the Mud Hut Swim-Up Bar and hot tub is by far my favorite part of the Indoor Waterpark. Great choice! Thank again for the review and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything you need in one place! Fun for all ages! I have now been here two years in a row, both times for a baseball tournament. The hotel is very accommodating and perfect for group reservations. I highly recommend checking this resort out for your next group trip or even for a family weekend getaway.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hi Tim. Thanks for choosing Kalahari for your baseball team the past few years you've been in town for tournaments. We love to see groups and families be able to enjoy our resort and especially the waterpark. I hope after your baseball team played you were able to have a little getaway going down a few waterslides and such. Thanks again for the great review and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just got back from Kalahari. We had a great time. Very friendly, courteous staff, very clean. Great breakfasts! We really liked that everything was close together and that the theme park was also included in our package!

Room Tip: Loved the two bedroom suites!
1  Thank DKW17

I'm so glad to hear you had such a great vacation with us. We strive to go above and beyond and I am thrilled we were able to do that for you. Besides the magnificent breakfasts and other dining options we offer, I am so happy you were able to take advantage of the Indoor Theme Park on top of the Waterparks. The two room suites are the way to go! Take care and we hop we'll see you back soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I loved this place and I am actually here right now their slides are the bomb! We got a great package deal so check that out! I went with my mom and sister, we both brought a friend! So that was great I suggest it because you need to have a little fun!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Hi Kyla. Thank you for the great recommendation. Our Package deals are a great way to book a room if you are trying to save a little or if you want some added Kalahari Fun. I am glad you are having a blast during your visit and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay. Thanks!