We stay here once a year in the winter to play at the indoor water and theme park. A typical room is 2 queen beds and a set of bunk beds. The rooms are fake hardwood flooring, not carpet. The room has an old school tv and a small fridge. the room had the basics, kleenex, towels, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, small hangar space, a dresser and 2 end tables. Our room had no table or chairs. The hotel had a big pool and a hot tub plus the hotel is attached to the mt Olypus water park via a sky way over the parking lot. The hotel was clean and the pools seamed well maintained. The hotel pizza was bland and over priced, we should have ordered Dominos. We stay here for about $100 per night in the mid week and that includes park passes for every day of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort