The hotel itself was decent. We were there in the winter, which is a pretty slow time, and we had a very good experience with the hotel itself being clean and overall very quiet. We did have to wait a long time to check in, and I felt myself standing there getting very annoyed and thinking how they need to hire more staff for the front desk. That was really the only negative aspect of the hotel stay. The waterpark itself was also very clean, but it was pretty small and really did not have too much variety. It was nice to have it connected right to the hotel. There was also an indoor themepark which was really disappointing. There was not much there at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort