Last weekend, my daughter and I were talking about our summer. In August we went to Mt Olympus and my daughter took a friend with here and we stayed and played at the park. Our previous experience was a couple of years ago in the winter and had fun in the indoor water park, and my daughter had always wanted to try the roller coasters, carts and the other outdoor water attractions. This year we went back and were quite impressed to see that there was much more to do outside than we had anticipated. I can say very honestly that my daughter and her friend had a great time. The weather was great, and it was fun to see them have so much fun. What we liked the most was that it was not just a water park. It was a great water park, and a really fun amusement park. When we would get tired of being in the water, we would go and play on the rides and carts. It as hot outside, so after doing the rides we put our suits back on, and back to the water we went. Clearly, the experience was one of the top memories of the summer of 2012. Before going, I had seen some of the reviews, I was concerned. Yesterday when we were talking about it, it reminded me that I should share my experience. I can say with all honesty, we had a great time, people were nice, and the park was truly fun. Also the gyros are really good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort