Mt. Olympus Resort
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
Travelocity
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
1,996 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I visited Wisconsin dells for the first time, and after reading some reviews decided to go with Mt. olympus. The resort can be devided into 2 distinct parts, the water and amusement park which are great and hotel Rome which is far below average. The total of these 2 makes it an average resort.
Room is smaller than appears in picture, has no amenities at all, not enough towels and needs urgent cleaning.
The halls to the room need a new carpet and some ventilation. Since it is a resort where people arrive to the room wet, it aleays feels humid and in need of air.
Again for a pool resort you might think the basic hanger to dry swimsuits overnight will be in the room, it is not.
On the good side is the big water park with options for allages, some great carting and roller coasters again for al different ages. my kids were not willing to leave the park ( and since the room was not great we did not push them...)

Room Tip: Hotel Rome is more central than all other options this resort offers.
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

I will never stay here again this place has 24 buildings and you have to drive to your building. Was first in building 11, and it's a nasty looking ran down motel and the a/c unit is in the back of the room so the room doesn't get cold. Asked to move to a closer building and had to pay to upgrade room, and that room was in building 10 and was full of drunks making noise all night. Called hotel security, and got hung up on. Went to the waterpark and had vulgar comments made from attending staff in polish. Seems they must have forgot other people do speak there launage. I will absolutely never ever stay here or even buy a day pass this place is a waste of money and has horrible staff that don't care about there guests. Your better off sleeping in your car.

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank Phil1989
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Worst hotel ever. You have to drive to the outside water park . The hotels room are super small. There is sand in the room . So dirty. I would rather stay at the wilderness. Very nice there . If you have booked there already ,good luck. The walls are thin ,I can here men snoring in the next room in the middle at 12am . Not worth the money . The sidewalk is burning in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Linh P
Reviewed 27 August 2013

First, let me start out by saying that I've worked in hospitality for 2 1/2 years, both in housekeeping as a teenager in Wisconsin Dells and as Front Desk in Green Bay currently. That being said, I am VERY open-minded about hotel stays. I'm not picky, I'm not the kind of person to blow up about pety thing like no coffee maker or not enough towels, so that's why writing this review is a BIG disappointment for me. But I hope, being in the hospitality industry and KNOWING how important tripadvisor reviews are, that someone in upper management at Hotel Rome will give this a read and try to improve the hotel.

My mom and step-dad booked two rooms at Hotel Rome late last year for a large family vacation. We've never done it before, so it was an adventure and it was time we could all spend together. We arrived August 23 and stayed through August 25. Check-in went smoothly, although I stayed back as there were several people there to check in, the girl gave my mom and step-dad enough parking passes for all the vehicles, as we all came up at different times, and room keys for all of us which was a pleasant surprise, as we were going to be spending most of our time together. Anyway, we got into our rooms and got settled and then decided to head over to Marley's since we were hungry. Didn't hit the waterpark our first day because we didn't get into Wisconsin Dells until 7:00. Everything seemed to be going well and I was really excited for our trip.

Fast forward, time to go to sleep because we have a long day ahead of us. But HOLY COW! the bunkbed "mattress" was a NIGHTMARE! I used to be a cheerleader in high school, and they were equivalent to a tumbling mat! Plus, the sheet kept coming off so I eventually just threw it down on the floor as it was useless anyway. I read reviews for Hotel Rome before we went, just to see what some of the "major complaints" were, and I rolled my eyes a lot at the whole bunk bed mattress thing, but I can see they were right. They were SO uncomfortable. My 6 year old niece slept just fine, but that's a girl who could sleep bent over a rock and wake up perfectly fine the next day. I think for as much money as they're making at Hotel Rome, they could afford to put a normal mattress on a bed.

I woke up the next day, we had some time to kill before the park opened so I decided to write my review for Marley's (a disappointing experience, but that has nothing to do with the hotel). Connect to internet. One bar. Really? One bar? Mind you, we were literally JUST down the hall from the lobby. Like, you turn the corner and there we are. A place like Hotel Rome that charges like $300+ a night can't afford better internet? My family and I spent our entire weekend on 4G and used the internet at a minimum because of it. It also forced me to wait to submit my tripadvisor review for Marley's since doing it on my phone wasn't an option (have you ever tried to type a review on your phone? It's pretty difficult, plus it wouldn't let me sign in so there was that too).

This was especially inconvenient as both my sister and I are college students. She takes most of her classes online, and she started classes that week. She couldn't access her work because the internet was useless. Ask any college student how frustrating it is to not be able to get school-work done in a timely manner. School is stressful enough, and expensive enough, without the added hassle of trying to find an internet signal to get work done.

Housekeeping was AWESOME! They were so friendly, we didn't need them to make up our room (we don't really care about having made beds and crap, we just sleep in them again anyway) but we asked for more towels which they accomodated. I think it's so cool they keep their extra supplies in the chests in the hallway!

The park was cool, we had a good time there. My biggest complaints were the bunkbed mattresses and the internet. Everything else was fine.

Overall an okay stay, although I think next time we'll choose a hotel with better beds and better internet.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms, great waterslides, fabulous rides, and great attractions. All slides and rides were included with hotel fee which is major value....even large attractions had a minimal fee which was understandable. Would highly recommend staying here, we stayed at the wilderness and cancelled after two days because of how poorly run this resort was.