“They pretty much have everything you could want”
Review of Mt. Olympus Resort

Mt. Olympus Resort
Ranked #63 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois
“They pretty much have everything you could want”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We stayed here at the end of summer when everyone's back in school and they had a great sale. The place was basically empty which is just how I like it. The outer water park was closed but the indoor was open along with the indoor and the outdoor amusement park. In the indoor water park they have like 4 big water slides which were pretty cool but my 3 years old daughter loved loved loved the kiddie water slides. I mean she kept going round and round on them. She had an absolute blast. Now I will say the indoor amusement park was pretty shabby. They really had nothing in there but the outdoor amusement park has huge roller coasters along with a kiddo part that again my daughter loved. I do wish they had a full sit down restaurant rather then just a small grill with hot dogs and hamburgers. They also had a bar but I was not able to go because of my daughter. The arcade room they had really didn't have anything really that interesting. The rooms were very clean and beds comfortable. Service did always forget to leave us new coffee or cups ETC. I also felt the majority of the staff was friendly I will say though that one girl I felt was quite rude. We had gotten a sales price but when we got there they told us something about three times as much which I knew was wrong. Now a mistake is not a huge deal it was just the way this one girl was speaking to me. Her tone was uncalled for and kept saying over and over "that is before taxes" with this nasty look on her face and after we proved her wrong didn't even apologize. But all in all it was a lot of fun and I felt the sales price was a good bargain. Now there normal prices are a little pricey though and I don't think I would stay there during peak season.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nikki s
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
First I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our Resort. We always enjoy hearing how much children enjoy themselves in our parks. I will make sure to pass your concerns about the housekeeping service and front desk employee to the appropriate management so these issues can be taken care of. We do hope to see you and your daughter back with us again in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (480)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed 8 November 2013

We had a great time visiting the Dells in August at Mount Olympus. We love all the different accommodations options that they have as well as the opportunity to take advantage of all the park features and functions. Not only did we play at the pool all day and play sand volleyball but at night we went to Club Wett across the street. Everything is in close proximity and you don't really have to leave to have an enjoyable time. We are planning another trip in a few weeks and wouldn't stay anywhere else but Mount Olympus!

Room Tip: Be sure to stay at Hotel Rome! It's close to everything and the rooms are great!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Linda7117
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Mt. Olympus experience with us. We're glad to hear that you and your party enjoyed yourselves in our parks. We are excited to see you back with us in a few weeks. Thank you again!
Chicago
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My stay at Mt Olympus was great the kids really enjoyed it. it is a great place to stay with
water rides and amusement park together. I had the suite it was really comfortable. My only complain was the long lines and noise control over your head at night. I had a fear of going at first with some of the bad reviews about it. Over all it was a great stay. I am glad i checked it out for myself.

Room Tip: The Rome Hotel Building 1 and 2 are good, it's connected to the water park.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank efranklin02
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
It's so great to hear that your family enjoyed the water and theme parks along with the room accommodations! Thank you for giving us a try and being our guest. We hope to see you and your family back with us again in the near future! Thank you again!
Clinton, Iowa
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I wanted to take my kids on a little vacation and Mt. Olympus fit the bill. We were in the heart of the Wisconsin Dells, but spent the majority of our time at Mt. Olympus. Plan on taking your own towels for the waterpark, and since the rooms had mini fridges and microwaves, we packed food and drinks to save money for other attractions, like the duck boats.

Room Tip: Rooms that are not attached to the resort as very nice, cheaper in price and away from the hustle an...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to review our resort. I'm glad to hear that your family enjoyed your room accommodations and parks. We do hope to see you back at Mt. Olympus in the near future! Thank you again!
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I've stayed at Mt. Olympus three times and each time was fantastic! I have stayed at three different locations, and each room was clean and well appointed. Club Wett is amazing as well as everything to do on property!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
I want to take a moment to thank you for being such a loyal guest! We love to hear that our guests come back time after time to enjoy our resort and parks. We can't wait to see you again next time! Thank you again!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My stay at Mt. Olympus was the best vacation ive ever had. The room was very well priced and included everything in the entire resort including on the day you check out! i went up with some friends and we went from thursday night till sunday. We got full access to all the roller coasters and gocarts on all of Thursday and all of Sunday. btw if you wanna have a crazy thrill the trip is worth it in its self just to ride HADES! I road it many times its the best roller coaster ive been on. The wave pool was pretty cool too with the biggest waves ive seen every 2 minuets. On saturday night we also went over to club wett for some entertainment and im from chicago and we have great nightlife an i have to give a lot of credit to this club the venue was huge with amazing bar set ups and a really fun club atmosphere. overall the trip was so worth the money. the rooms were big and clean and the room is al you pay for! everything else is free.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
I'm so thrilled that you and your group had a blast! Many of our guests would agree with you that Hades is an awesome roller coaster! It's great that you and your friends also took advantage of the great nightlife we have close by.
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. We hope to see you and your friends back with us soon! Again thank you!
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My family and I were in the Dells and were looking for a place to stay for the night. Our friends recommended Mt. Olympus, so we stayed there. Thank god they helped us, it was a nice, clean room for a great price in an excellent location. The fact that it has a theme park was great for the kids. Very family friendly and great service. Would definitely stay there again, but next time i want to try their tree houses!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
I want to thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I'm glad to hear your family enjoyed the parks and accommodations. We take great pride in making sure all of our guests have clean and comfortable rooms to relax in after a fun filled day at our Mt. Olympus parks. We hope to see you and your family back with us soon! Thank You again!