We stayed here at the end of summer when everyone's back in school and they had a great sale. The place was basically empty which is just how I like it. The outer water park was closed but the indoor was open along with the indoor and the outdoor amusement park. In the indoor water park they have like 4 big water slides which were pretty cool but my 3 years old daughter loved loved loved the kiddie water slides. I mean she kept going round and round on them. She had an absolute blast. Now I will say the indoor amusement park was pretty shabby. They really had nothing in there but the outdoor amusement park has huge roller coasters along with a kiddo part that again my daughter loved. I do wish they had a full sit down restaurant rather then just a small grill with hot dogs and hamburgers. They also had a bar but I was not able to go because of my daughter. The arcade room they had really didn't have anything really that interesting. The rooms were very clean and beds comfortable. Service did always forget to leave us new coffee or cups ETC. I also felt the majority of the staff was friendly I will say though that one girl I felt was quite rude. We had gotten a sales price but when we got there they told us something about three times as much which I knew was wrong. Now a mistake is not a huge deal it was just the way this one girl was speaking to me. Her tone was uncalled for and kept saying over and over "that is before taxes" with this nasty look on her face and after we proved her wrong didn't even apologize. But all in all it was a lot of fun and I felt the sales price was a good bargain. Now there normal prices are a little pricey though and I don't think I would stay there during peak season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort