Stayed in one of the "village" properties which has no employees on site. I have stayed at a Motel 6 in a bad neighborhood that was a better experience than this. The room was 40 degrees, the heater wasn't even plugged in. There was a sheet and a paper thin bedspread on the bed. Floors were laminate and rooms not soundproof. Other guests extremely loud around 12-2 am and nobody to tell them to keep it down. Stay and play free you say? Huh so what is the $20 "resort" fee then? Arcade and waterpark just so-so, nothing special, had to pay extra for any arcade games. Would not go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort