My stepson and his fiancee got married at Dells Bells and suggested Mt. Olympus for all the guests coming in. We booked a 2 bedroom suite and it was very nice. It was located in the section that was called BlueGreen Odyssey. It was very spacious, had a balcony with two chairs, 2 full baths - one with a shower and the other with a tub/shower. Comfortable beds, full size fridge, electric stovetop, microwave, coffeemaker & dishwasher plus all dishes in cabinets. A sofa bed and fireplace were included in the large living room. Both bedrooms had flat screen TVs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort