Mt. Olympus Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$191
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Orbitz.com
US$229
TripAdvisor
2,006 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 December 2013

It was a last minute idea-- my daughters and I decided to go to the dells. We have been to other resorts in the Wisconsin Dells, but I have to say Mt. Olympus was the best so far! We did end up staying in the Mt. Olympus Village. Even thought it wasn’t on site it was a nice location. We got to walk right from our room and go to Pizza Pub and hit a few little shops along the way. The price of the room was just right for my budget and we had extra money to spend. The room was comfortable for the three of us. I like the village location because it was a short ride away from the parks, and we were close to do other things. The staff was nice and had a good knowledge of the dells. Some even gave some personal reference on things to go see and do that I never knew was available or around. I felt we were treated like family and not just another guest. So, thank you Mt. Olympus for making the weekend enjoyable. We are excited and planning on coming back around the holidays for a weekend getaway.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

I would like to thank you for taking a moment to share your vacation with us. I'm pleased to hear that you and your family had an enjoyable weekend here at Mt. Olympus. We can't wait to see you back with us again for another memorable getaway. Thank you again!!

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I am highly disappointed with this place. $250 a night for two queen beds, one was in separate room. The couch and bed frames are made of plywood!!!!! I have not met a polite, ready to help, employee yet! Nor one that was fluent in English. Ridiculous! I should not have to struggle to communicate with staff that are supposed to be here to help. Our room was clean, but the lobby and all halls and walkways were fithy and had garbage on the floor. The staff at the theme park were extremely rude. Instead of telling all the kids that it was time to close the little kid play area the guy came in YELLED at all the little kids to get out he is turning the lights off. I would understand his frustration if he had ASKED and no one responded, but to talk to young children like that with out even giving them a chance is absolutely uncalled for. This is our first night here out of two and if I could cancel and get my money back I would be out of here. There is an open electrical outlet on the floor in the middle of the arcade which you must walk through to get to/from the watermark. Logic tells me that dripping wet people stepping on an uncovered electrical outlet would not be good!!! My kids and I are highly disappointed with this place and would recommend not staying here.

• Stayed: December 2013
Christin B, Social Media Advisor at Mt. Olympus Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. The team here at Mt. Olympus would like to connect with you further about your recent stay and make things right with you. Please contact our management team at 1-800-800-4997 and ask for the manager on duty and they will be more then happy to assist you. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 December 2013

Just returned from our visit to Hotel Rome. The indoor water park is awesome! Great for all ages of kids. They only have the double tubes which makes the lazy river a bit congested at times. We were there Christmas Eve and while there were lots of people, it didn't seem terribly packed. Be warned that in order to get to the indoor theme park, you have to walk through the water park, go outside about 1/2 block in order to get to the theme park. So in winter, you either suffer in the freezing cold or you wear a coat and then have to drag it around with you while at the theme park.
The theme park had go karts that seemed to be popular and a roller coaster type ride. It was a single car on a track that has lots of spins, a few hills, some backward traveling,etc. My 12 y/o loved it, my 9 y/o didn't. The rock climbing wall is extra along with laser tag and arcade games.
My biggest problem was the lack of decent food. All the food service places have the same menu: pizza, burgers, hot dogs, etc. they advertise salads but I didn't try one. For breakfast, there is only the lobby cafe which offers pastries, packaged egg sandwiches, and coffee/tea. Another drawback is the fact that the parks don't open until 10 AM. With checkout at 10:30, that leaves you having to pack up and then change in the locker rooms if you stay for part of the day. We were able to get into our room by 1 pm the day of check in which was very convenient. Our room was a double queen with a bunk bed. The room was very spacious but there isn't any carpeting so the floor was quite squeaky. There is no coffee pot in the room, just a microwave and some packages of instant coffee. There is a fridge so it makes it convenient for bringing your own food. There is a nice TV in the room, but it's bolted down in such a way that it can't be swiveled in order to be viewed from the bunks or the other queen bed. Seemed a bit strange that it was so stationary. For the price we paid, it was definitely worth it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

I'm glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed yourselves in our indoor water and theme parks during your recent stay. It's true that the quickest way to get to our indoor theme park is through the indoor water park first then it is about a 30 yard walk to get to the theme park entrance. We do make our guests aware of this so they can plan accordingly during their stay. I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

For the price we paid it was worth it. We went the weekend before Christmas, it was all decorated with trees and santa 2 nights for 5 people (2 queens & Bunk Beds) slept our family of 5 comfortable under $350 for the WEEKEND plus a $100 spending credit for food, drinks, etc. included indoor water park, theme park and tubing (choice of tubing or skiing)

Sure the food is over priced and not worth it, ($3 for a bottle of soda) and their are only 4 indoor water slides, and the theme park is not super big, 1 roller coaster, race cars, bumper cars, tea cup. but we spent a full day at the water park and 1/2 day at the theme park. and several hours tubing, came back to a clean warm roomy -room... I was surprised it was not a noisy roach motel. the only time we heard our neighbors was the door slams (as they all do) and if we or they were in the hall. otherwise tv's etc nope. We stayed in building 10, behind pizza pub and Mt seems to be buying up all the motels and rehabbing them or tearing them down.

Most of the employees are there on work visa's so its fun to chat with them.. All in All for the price we paid compared to every other "resort" in the area well... I'd go back to Mt Olympus I feel I got my monies worth.

Wish they allowed carry-in's we spent 1/2 our food credit on 1 lunch and the other on soda and candy...

Room Tip: Building 10 is nice and quiet (thick walls ?) And the rooms do look just like the pictures on the site.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

I'm very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room accommodations and our water and theme park. Thank you for sharing your Mt. Olympus experience with us. I hope to see you back with us again!

Reviewed 22 December 2013

My family and I stayed at Olympus Resort in early October, everything was good and service was just outstanding! When we were reading about it online, we were a little scared to go, but we decided to give it a chance. When we got there the view that we got from the outside was awesome, especially the coliseum. So my husband and I walked in, when we got in there the staff had a nice smile on their face we didn't even have to wait in line walked right up to them. When we got checked in and they told us that we had access to so we went up to our room and put our stuff away. We stayed in a two queen bed and a bunk. We went to the outdoor parks and enjoyed the few things that they did have open. I was really happy that they had something’s open outside, they closed at 4pm but that’s okay. The indoor waterpark was open and we had fun in there. After all we loved are stay at Mt. Olympus Resort and will come back best time we had for are first vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Danuta G

I want to thank you for sharing your great family getaway with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the outdoor park, along with our awesome staff and room accommodations. We can't wait to see you and your family back with us again!