The room we had was a 2 room 3 queen bed on the third floor, which was clean and comfortable with plenty of space. They could use a drying wire in the tub area like some of the other places we have stayed at in the past. The huge disappointment was the other guests. The resort should really have a stationary guard posted in each segment of hall on each floor.
After 11 PM there was a family with young (3 - 5 years old) children and they were out in the hallway running up and down the hallway screaming. There were a number of extremely loud groups in the hallway all night long. One group even crashed into a wall or door so hard that the entire room shook. This behavior was outrageous and these guests should be ashamed of themselves.
If you want to get any sleep at all, stay at the wilderness, choose the glacier canyon lodge for a couple hundred more and get the 2 bedroom suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort