We stayed in the Mt. Olympus Village (it looks like Mt Olympus is buying up small hotel/motels and are now marketing them as Mt Olympus Village). Our building was across from Top Secret (waste of money) and it is unattended, so you should be okay with that if you are going to stay there. Someone came to clean the room (we just got some supplies from them and had them pass our room as we were staying 2 nights). I was happy to have laminate floors (hotel carpet creeps me out). We had a queen and a bunk bed, and I couldn't help but think that if the room was arranged differently it would be have been more useble and spacious. There was a fair amount of noise from the hall and through the walls. The bathroom was tiny. The shower was so small that my shoulders touched the wall and the curtain. Internet was terrible, like one step up from not having internet. You couldnt even update facebook with it, sometimes you could pull up Mt Olympus' website in order to find hours for the park. No way will you be able to stream any kind of video.
The resort was lacking. The indoor waterpark has 2 body slides, 2 tube slide, a pool (nothing extra like basketball hoops or lilypads), 2 hottubs, and a lazy river. The indoor "theme park" is bumper cars (too many cars in the given space), go carts, playground, kids tea cups and kids spring ride. For additional fees there is also an arcade, laser tag and climbing wall.
At the time that we were there they were starting to open outdoor theme rides, which were fun and it would have been nice if more of them were open. I imagine that during the summer when the outdoor theme park is open and the outdoor waterpark is open it would probably have a better rating. But as it stands with "winter" things open... not so great, other places are better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Expedia and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort