The room was ok. The hard wood floors made it loud in the room. The door had gaps and we could see of the room. The walls were thin and the hotel was overall loud. The free "wifi" was a joke and could not be used do to slow connections. Park was to be desired as our 5 year old had little she could do there and very few rides were open. The indoor theme park was hardly that. There was only a few rides and in a very small and stuffy building. You can tell that the hotel is over expanding and just trying to make money by packing people into the parks. The items to buy within the park are very overpriced. $3 for a bottle of soda and $2.50 for a bottle of water. I would not stay here again no matter what the deal was. I also didn't like that there was no free breakfast with the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Expedia and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort