We have stayed at Mt Olympus a number of times and never had a bad experience. We booked a room just after spring break so it was not crowded except for the first day we stayed. The promo promised free golf for each member of your party when you booked at Mt Olympus. Our primary reason for booking there was the golf. We called to ask about the golf and how it worked and no one could answer our questions on that. We decided to book anyways because we we going up there and with the promo, we could not find a room anywhere else for that price for the value. We booked the room with the bunk and queen bed. I love the hard wood floors, because it gives the feel the room is cleaner. Everytime we have stayed up there we have had clean rooms and nicely decorated rooms. There are MANY different properties that Mt Olympus owns so I guess it is a hit or miss on which rooms are assigned to who. If anyone is interested here is how the golf works. You receive one pass each person for one 9 hole round of golf, we did not even know that until l we got up there. If anyone wants to play 18 you need two vouchers, but here is the catch, everyone is required to pay the cart rental fee. Our party was told they could not walk, so they advertise the golf is free but what they don't tell you is that you are REQUIRED to rent a cart. The reviews are right about the water park and theme park being overly crowded, but if you vacation in the off season it is a great deal for all of that. My kids are older so that water park is not attractive anymore like the bigger water parks. They like the theme park as long as they don't have to wait. The best value for your money is in the off season if you want to stay at Mt Olympus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort