O where to begin....We stayed in what used to be the skyline, but its now owned by mt.olympus, just like every other building on the strip. First, whoever checked us in gave us the wrong building to go to along with the wrong floor. They sent us on a goose hunt with all our luggage in hands. No staff member to be found to help us..That was pretty fun........Our room was clean, tv didnt work at first, had to call maitnence. Mt. Olympus owns WAY TOO MANY buildings, they need to cut it out. The dells is gonna loose alot of buisness because of this money sucker. Getting to the actual waterpark and theme park is an adventure itself. First leaving your hotel to go park at actual mt.olympus is ridiculous and then walking a 5k marathon to get into it to get to the pools. On our last night there we transfered to hotel rome to be closer. Again rooms were clean front desk were idiots again. Walls are paper thin. I think our room was beneth a heard of hippos. Along with children hyped up on sugar running around like banchies through the halls slamming doors. Save yourself the headache and save money, stay at a different hotel (if mt.olympus hasnt bought it yet) one with a pool that will give u a pass to mt.olympus or other wafer park. That way you dont have to road trip from your hotel from the road trip you just came from to go swimming at this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 1 Indoor Go-Kart Track, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort