I took the family here this past weekend for the 4th of July and my bad experience started with booking our room. After I booked he room and gave the employe my card info she finally let me know we would be up to a mile away from the park! He whole point of coming to a place like this is for child accessibility, so I had to fight to get my TWO rooms close to the park. Once we finally arrived to check in we were able to get checked in pretty quickly so we head over to our building, unload the truck and find that the lady who checked us in forgot to mention that out rooms wasn't ready yet. So I had to repack the truck and head back over to the busy main resort. After asking for a manager 3 times(because the manager kept sending employees out asking me why I wanted to speak to her) she finally came out. I explained why I was upset and she was finally able to get me a room that was ready, so we head back over to the building. The rooms aren't worth what hey are charging. They are poorly renovated hotels and motels with old furniture and appliances. During our first day in the park it was a hot day so we went to buy drinks from one of the many stations they have, and after standing in line for 20 min the employee tells me they don't have many of he products listed on the menu. After having to tell the employee what to focus on to resolve the issues she was having and being over charged I left with half the things I needed. Later that day we wanted to ride on one of their older coasters. We get in line at 6:50, they are supposed to close all rides at 7:00. The employees working the coaster tells me and my kids that we can't ride the coaster once we get to the loading station because they are closed. I let hem know that it was only 6:55 hat we should be able to ride. So instead of making the easy decision to let us ride because they had a half full coaster that they still had to run, she calls over her supervisor. He supervisor comes over and whispers to the employee, he then turns around and tells us we can't ride and send the half full coaster on its way. He then has the nerves to tell me to go ride something else. I had another 4-5 issues with the staff at Mt. Olympus, and I honestly don't see how they are still in business. I understand they have the majority of the space in the Dells but I expect to get what I paid for. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO MT. OLYMPUS! DON'T WASTER YOUR TIME OR MONEY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort