The campground (tents area) had carousers til after 2am!?! When the firecrackers blasted at 2:15am I went to find a Campground Host- THERE ISN'T ONE! Some guy walked behind our tent and urinated at 2:30am (bathroom wasn't twenty yards away) I wanted a refund but all they gave me was tickets to come back to the park. (8hr drive from home) THE PARK... concept & design = good. Roller coasters rocked! Lots of nails popping out of handrails and warped wood that is being neglected. A local told me it's under new ownership last few years and sliding downhill since. Whole place needs paint and TLC before it's too late. Water park was fun. Staff did not speak much English (blew their whistles alot and pointed) Tsunami wave pool was a hit with my kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort