Mount Olympus has one main hotel and then like 30 smaller ones. the smaller ones are basically old hotels that they bought out and made their own. the thing is, they remove every pool at the smaller hotels that used to have one.
i stayed in building 25. i went to wisconsin dells 2 years ago and it wasnt a mount olympus hotel. they used to have an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. i came back last week. the outdoor pool is a parking lot! the indoor pool is gone! the hotel was empty. no front desk, no staff ,no people and nothing to do!! i checked out the next morning. every single small hotel mount olympus bought now has no pool. you are forced to go to the main resort area if you want to swim. and that has like thousands of people. NO THANKS. i am never staying here again. i suggest you dont stay here unless you wouldnt mind cheap rooms, no pools, and nothing to do. worst hotel ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort