The biggest problem we had was the kids who were throwing rocks at each other and hitting cars EVERY morning. I do not know how it is closer to the main park but if you are staying at one of Mt. Olympus' ancillary buildings (and there are many), I would not recommend driving a vehicle that you cherish. I, fortunately, was warned of this kind of behavior prior to our stay and rented a car so we were prepared. I do think it is quite a shame though that this warning I received came to be very true. Mt. Olympus does not obviously have high standards for the clientele that stay here. The room was clean but the building needed work and the ancillary buildings (motels) can be quite a distance from the main park. Mt. Olympus is not a place to go as a couple either as it is designed more for kids than adults (but that can be said about the majority of places at the Wisconsin Dells).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort