We decided to get all of our kids together for the weekend in the Dells. With 6 kids and a granddaughter and son in law, ranging in age from 1-23 it can be a challenge. Our first night with just our 4 youngest boys we stayed in a different hotel. it was decent. Our second night we paid $710 for just the one night at Mt Olympus in their village. It was quite far from the parks, but that was fine, we didnt mind. What the problem was, was that if you keep buying all these properties in the area and keep parks open to the public as well, then they need to start adding a lot more rides and slides. The 3 hours after close for hotel guests was a joke. There is only 1/4 of them open. It was a beautiful hot August day they should have kept more water rides open. The inside waterpark was ridiculous. I guess for that kind of money for one night i expected it to be better. I loved our room and when we needed extra pillows and towels, they were brought to us right away. I feel that they bit off more than they can chew with buying up so many hotels. There parks cannot accomodate that many people and keep them happy. Our first hotel was bwetter for the money and we were given Noah's Ark passes. That park was busy as well, but not as bad as this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mt. Olympus Resort provides our guests with both Indoor and Outdoor Water & Theme Park fun! All 1300 Mt. Olympus Resort rooms are spread over the famous Wisconsin Dells Strip, surrounding Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Free skiing, tubing, snowboarding and Golf passes (depending on season) are included with stay, Free wi-fi access available, 44 Indoor and Outdoor Water Slides, 4 Interactive Children's water play areas, 7 Outdoor Go-Kart Tracks, 5 Outdoor Roller Coasters, 1 Surf pool, creating 9ft waves! 1 Wave pool and a giant water fortress. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Mt. Olympus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Rome - At Mt. Olympus Water And Theme Park
- Wisconsin Dells Treasure Island
- Treasure Island Wisconsin Dells
- Treasure Island Water Park Resort