Ok its saturday night in the summertime but $300 bucks for a standard room? I felt violated. The property is fairly modern, rooms were clean, bed was a little firm for me. The outdoor pool and indoor pools were nice. They give you free breakfast and I have to take a minute to review that portion of the stay because it was a big factor in my choosing this property over the hundred other hotel/motels in the area. The breakfast is served in a small area off to the side of the lobby, there are maybe 12 tables of varying sizes from 2 tops to a 8 top. I think they could seat about 20-25 people in their breakfast nook. Ok now do some math and figure this hotel has 115 rooms with at least 2 people per room and you can picture what breakfast was like every morning.
So they had overflow tables by the indoor pool if you don't mind the humidity and chlorine with your eggs. They also had a couple tables setup in the game room but it still was no where near enough. Lots of people took their little styrofoam plate back to their room. The place got so packed in the morning that you had a hard time getting the food back to your table (if you could get a table). If I wasn't paying so much for the room I'd have gone out to one of the pancake places for breakfast instead. The problems with the morning breakfast are forcing me to downgrade my rating for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wisconsin Dells Hotel Near Popular Attractions The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Wisconsin Dells is at the heart of the 'Waterpark Capital of the World.' Located off I-90 at Exit 92, this Wisconsin Dells hotel is less than a mile from major attractions like the Original Wisconsin Ducks, Noah's Ark Water Park and Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park. Nature lovers staying in our Wisconsin Dells hotel will have easy access to the unique natural beauty of the Dells of the Wisconsin River; our hotel is also four miles from Mirror Lake State Park and 16 miles from Devil's Lake State Park. For more fun indoors, there is a 24-hour shuttle to the nearby Ho-Chunk Casino. Business travelers appreciate our convenient location near I-90/94 and I-39, keeping them connected to nearby cities. We're only four miles away from the businesses of historic downtown Wisconsin Dells, and our hotel is within 11 miles of companies such as Flambeau, Inc. and Seneca Foods. Lodging in our Wisconsin Dells hotel also allows you to utilize the services of our 24-hour Business Center. During your stay in our Wisconsin Dells hotel, be sure to take advantage of our free high-speed Internet access. We help you keep your usual routine by offering a complimentary hot breakfast, a Fitness Center and copy and print services in the Business Center. Book your reservation now for our hotel near Wisconsin Dells attractions and start planning your trip today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Holiday Inn Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Holiday Inn