Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$67
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
US$147
AscendHotels
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$68
Travelocity
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
All reviewslifeguard on dutypancake machinepool arearoom was cleanfree breakfastoutlet mallnice breakfasthot tubkids poolfront desk staffwould stay here againnice poolwe've stayedfridge and microwavewater parkindoor waterspring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2008

My partner and I stayed here for one night for a weekend getaway and to visit the casino (HoChunk) nearby.

The room (2 queen bed standard) was VERY clean and had a ton of pillows on each bed. They had firm and soft pillows on each bed, which was very nice! The bed itself was also very comfortable and you sunk right into it - I had a very good night's sleep!

The room had a refrigerator AND microwave, which is a definite plus since the Dells has a ton of takeout restaurants.

We stayed on the top (3rd) floor so we didn't have anyone above us stomping around and the room was very quiet.

The breakfast was nice and actually had a few hot items (waffles, biscuits and gravy, eggs, cinnamon rolls (yummy!)) and the usual cold items (cereal, milk, yogurt, bagels). Not too shabby for it being free!

Overall, I'd highly suggest this hotel for anyone that wants to plan a quick weekend getaway in the Dells - we paid under $100 for the room and it was WELL worth it!

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2008

Recently stayed here for 2 nights. Pros: Front desk manager
and staff were pleasant and very helpful; location was easy
to find and convenient to area attractions. Cons: Hotel looks
a bit worn; breakfast area was very cramped and crowded
in the mornings. I would also agree with a previous reviewer
that the mini-fridge and a/c are somewhat noisier than they
should be. Overall, an OK choice for a short stay.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2008

Upon check-in hotel seemed clean and well-kept. Room had a great air-conditioner, beds were comfortable. Our only concern at the time was how you could hear the people on either side of you and above you through the thin walls. We stayed four nights and the longer we stayed, the more disgusted we became. Our room was never cleaned after check-in. Towels were changed, beds made, that's it! Sink, mirror, counter top, carpets, nothing was even wiped down. Our bathroom had a torn shower curtain and black splotches on the ceiling above the shower. Everyday we asked to have enough towels for four people left and we were ignored; on the last day we had to go get towels because none were left. Toilet paper wasn't even replenished on the last day!!!! Our complaints to front desk and housekeeping staff were ignored! Breakfast/coffee area was filthy! Same sticky residue was on juice dispenser for two days even though it was pointed out to staff. Tables in breakfast area were never washed off. We quit eating breakfast at the hotel after the second day because it was so dirty! Coffee bar was covered in juice someone had spilled. It covered the coffee cups and lids. I personally threw away the lids and cups I could see were sticky and pointed the mess out to staff about 9 a.m. That night, about 8 p.m, mess was still there, plus staff member went to make fresh coffee, saw mess, and did nothing about it. One night power went out for approximately two hours. At least two staff members were on duty, but no one came around to check on guests or inform them about what was going on.I tried to call front desk from my cell phone, but no one answered. Only one emergency light in our entire, LONG hallway worked so you couldn't see to make your way to front desk. Staff never once acted upon any of our concerns/complaints. We tried to find a different hotel after our second day, but nothing was available, so we were stuck! After I checked out and paid the bill, because I didn't want anyone to think I was just looking for a freebie, I voiced my concerns to the desk clerk again and asked to speak to a manager. I was told the manager was unavailable, but my concerns would be passed on to her. This hotel has the potential to be a nice place, but someone needs to crack down on the staff to keep it clean!!!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank RoadTrip4
Reviewed 30 May 2008

I booked this hotel for my family vacation during Memory day based on other comments I found here and I am satistifed (with $100/per night).

The location is convenient, close to the Welcome Center and right across the street of shopping and dining area.

The room we got was on the 3rd floor, very clean and no strange smell. Beds are also very clean and comfortable. Noise proof quite well consider many families (with lots of kids) in the hotel during the long weekend. The indoor pool is not the fancy ones but has good size and the water is comfortably warm, so is the spa. Also the pool is open till 11PM. Good for relexation and extra fun after a whole day outside .

The breakfast is just like other said, typical stuff but hey it is free. I don't have to deal with their staff a lot but they all seem to be nice and helpful.

My only complaint is both the fridge and air conditioner are noisy at night. Overall everyone in the family is very happy.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2008

The room was very nice. The bed was comfortable and two different pillow choices firm and soft. The room had a microwave and a fridge. We enjoyed the breakfast selection. However there were some problems. The toilet seat broke and instead of replacing it, they tried to fix it. Well it broke again. The pool had sand in the bottom of it and I found two bandages floating in the pool. The pool does not compare to the massive indoor waterparks that other area hotels offer. If you are not looking for a waterpark, just a decent place to stay, then the Holiday Inn Express might work for you.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with family