We came back to Grand Marquis in Aug 2013 and had a wonderful stay. I have to compliment on the landscaping- there were flowers- both planted and potted- all over the grounds. Everything was in full bloom. It was so pretty. (Our first visit was in winter so this was new to us) There were grills and picnic tables in the center yard area too- nice touch. The pine trees make the area private and peaceful. My kids loved the pools and waterpark and were entertained for hours. I loved that it was quiet and not crowded. This is a great family hotel that is very comfy and cozy. It is definitely a favorite of ours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells