“Great place!!”

Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Ranked #16 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We were wanting just a place to take our 4 year that had some kind of pool for her. Let me tell you this hotel/resort was PERFECT!
For starters all the staff was very friendly and welcoming. One of the first things we did when we arrived was take our little one down to the waterpark and she absolutely LOVED IT! The water was at a perfect temp and just the right size for her. Another nice thing about this place is if you decide you want more of a bigger swimming pool to actually swim in, they do have one! This other pool also has three smaller slides for kids to enjoy too ;)
We were very impressed with how clean the whole hotel was, the halls, elevator and especially the room. You can tell they really care for their property.
Thanks Grand Marquis staff for a wonderful experience and we will be back and have even told my sister and friend already about our stay.

Room Tip: Great for family's with young kids that don't want all the commotion of the bigger waterpark...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Dawn G

Reviewed 24 January 2014

We came back to Grand Marquis in Aug 2013 and had a wonderful stay. I have to compliment on the landscaping- there were flowers- both planted and potted- all over the grounds. Everything was in full bloom. It was so pretty. (Our first visit was in winter so this was new to us) There were grills and picnic tables in the center yard area too- nice touch. The pine trees make the area private and peaceful. My kids loved the pools and waterpark and were entertained for hours. I loved that it was quiet and not crowded. This is a great family hotel that is very comfy and cozy. It is definitely a favorite of ours.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank JessieA10
Reviewed 31 December 2013

So, this hotel was straight out of the 80's. I felt like crimping my hair and wearing my bangles. In fact, my husband and I were only planning on staying one night-but, we fell in love with the pool area. My young, timid children were able to play and enjoy themselves without noisy water buckets dumping on them. The water slides were fun and small enough for my 2 year old to enjoy and the pools were always quiet. We ended up staying here the entire Dells trip and spent far more time enjoying the water park then we ever thought possible.
So, ignore the pink wallpaper and head down to the pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank MelissaOberg
Reviewed 30 December 2013

My family stayed here as an after Christmas get-away. The pools are wonderful especially for the little ones. The rooms were clean and the personnel were very nice. It would have been nice to have a restaurant on the premises but there's so much close by that it ddn't bother us too much.

Room Tip: I actually didn't like the fact that our bathroom didn't have a sink IN it. The sink was lo...
1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 26 December 2013

We stayed at the hotel during the second weekend of December 2013. Check in was easy and we got a room right next to the kids water park. The reason why i give it a 5 stars is because my family was one of possibly three rooms being occupied in the entire hotel and my fear was the pools were going to be cold. Completely wrong! Water temps were awesome. My three year old could not get enough of the the pools and water park. Considering my entire two day total $ was what one night would cost me at the big resorts i say its a win! It is not luxurious by far but more than adequate. Location is great.. next to a gas station which has beer. A block from Denny's. Burger King, Mcdonalds and other places within a two min drive. Even a soda in the vending machines was a respectable $1.50. You do have a refrigerator in your room so you can stock up. The only tip is that there is no restaurant on premise so either a short drive or have someone deliver. With all due respect to the dells... I have no idea why someone would pay upwards to $200 a night for a place to stay. So if we ever visit again it will be here! Also, as mentioned before. The small water park is really geared towards young children.

2  Thank Juan P
Reviewed 15 December 2013

Our family stayed @ The Grand Marquis this past weekend. We have been to the Wisconsin Dells area many times & have stayed at some of the larger waterparks but wanted to stay somewhere different this time. We found the perfect place! It was very easy to find right off the Insterstate & great location right on the Wisconsin Dells Parkway. Upon arrival, we were extremely pleased with the sleek apearance of the hotel, beautiful landscape as my husband dropped me off by the front door to check in. The lobby was decorated beautiful with Christmas decorations and very inviting! The hotel itself was clean, had comfy beds, 2 arcade game rooms, the 2 different water park areas were perfect for the ages of our kids (6 & 8). My husband & I sat in the hot tub & relaxed in both of the indoor waterpark areas. Our kids loved it here & we will definately be coming back!!!

3  Thank BRBrown
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Nice, clean, comfortable hotel. Staff is very friendly and made our stay away from home easier. Amazing indoor water park for kids and a great seperate swimming area for adults. We came for a family function and would definately recommend this to all of my friends and family. 2 thumbs up!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family