We stayed at this hotel for two nights in July with our two kids (12 and 6). This hotel is not the newest or largest in the Dells, but it is extremely well maintained and very clean. The room was a nice size, clean, comfortable and sound proof. Staff were efficient and helpful. There are three pools - two indoor, one out. It was nice to move around if a pool got too busy or you just felt like a change of pace. The waterpark pool is nice but really geared for smaller kids. Although, my 12 year old had just as much fun as my 6 year old. They offer morning coffee, but no breakfast. However, it seems that breakfasts aren't overly common in Dells hotels (??). If breakfasts were included, I would have given them five stars. We would definitely stay here again, though.... a good value for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "NOAH'S ARK WATERPARK TICKETS"."FREE"Indoor Amenities◾Blue Dolphin Lagoon Waterpark Complete with 4 Slides (Kids Size)◾2 Half Tube Sea Shell Slides◾Water Spouting Sea Life with Coral Reef Jets◾Activities Galore in the Shallow Waterpark Wading Pool◾Whirlpool◾Large L-shaped Indoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Chute Dolphin Slide◾Toddler Pool◾Twin Whirlpools◾Sauna◾Game RoomOutdoor Amenities◾Large Outdoor Pool (3-5 Feet Deep)◾Triple Slide◾Purple Dinosaur Slide◾Water Basketball◾Grand Waterfall◾Picnic Tables & Grills ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Marquis Resort Hotel And Suites
- Grand Marquis Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Grand Marquis Wisconsin Dells