Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$145
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$124
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$79
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$86
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$263
US$224
Twi-Lite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
US$74
US$70
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$134
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$92
All reviewswater parknoah's arkhot tubyoung kidscontinental breakfastoutdoor pooljacuzzi suitepools were cleanperfect sizesmall childrenkeep an eyefamily vacationhousekeeping stafffamily suitefree ticketsbring your ownbeds were comfortable
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place that our kids would enjoy that wasn't too big and crowded. My kids both under 10 loved the outdoor pool. We got Noahs Ark tickets free with our stay which was great!! The pool was hardly busy which my kids loved:) The decor is outdated but I didn't mind a bit. They have an outdoor area to grill with picnic tables.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank thriftymom19
Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was our first time at the Dells, and we chose to stay at Grand Marquis in part because of the reviews it received. My priority was a clean, safe and quiet place to wind down after what I assumed would be an exhausting day(s) at the waterparks. I got exactly what I was hoping for! The rooms were very clean - yes dated, but I didn't care about the artwork or color of paint on the walls. This hotel has very firm rules related to and enforcement of quiet hours which I very much appreciated.

The hotel provide free Noah's Ark passes for every day of our stay and the waterpark was a blast. The only negative is, like other reviews, no internet service. I called and was told they had to reset the system which never seemed to emerged. If internet or a party environment is what you are looking for, this is probably not the place for you; however, those with young children or those who want some downtime, I would highly recommend the Grand Marquis. I was very happy with my stay and I love being able to support locals versus the major resorts.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Overpriced! Outdated! Unfriendly lobby workers. No continental breakfast. What kind of hotel doesn't have something for breakfast anymore. Also, indoor waterpark is not as impressive as pictures show. It is for like 3 and under. Chlorine in pool burned my eyes. This was supposed to be our one night in a big, fun, expensive hotel. We were EXTREMELY disappointed. We stayed at the Ramada across the street from it the night before. Ramada much nicer!!!

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank JBoden4
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights in July with our two kids (12 and 6). This hotel is not the newest or largest in the Dells, but it is extremely well maintained and very clean. The room was a nice size, clean, comfortable and sound proof. Staff were efficient and helpful. There are three pools - two indoor, one out. It was nice to move around if a pool got too busy or you just felt like a change of pace. The waterpark pool is nice but really geared for smaller kids. Although, my 12 year old had just as much fun as my 6 year old. They offer morning coffee, but no breakfast. However, it seems that breakfasts aren't overly common in Dells hotels (??). If breakfasts were included, I would have given them five stars. We would definitely stay here again, though.... a good value for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2014

It is a wonderful place to swim and sleep! They have 12 slides, a kiddy water park for your kids young or old! The water is clear and perfect temperature! My family and I had a good time at this hotel! You can go outdoor or indoor, you can have barbecues! I would like to come back soon!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family