“prime rib sandwich. where is the meat?”
Review of Trappers Turn

Trappers Turn
Ranked #40 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2013

prime rib sandwich needs some meat bread was good. wifes fish was good (broiled) salad bar is very good and filling. waitres was good and view was really nice. kinda loud in dinning room.plenty of space. drinks cost a bit over all I go back again.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We stopped on a stormy Tuesday night and were one of 2 tables in the place. Waitress was quick with service, but I should hope so with only 1 other table there. Drinks were good (and my husband can be an "old fashioned" snob; said he was delicious!) We all wound up having seafood and each entree was excellent. Good place to go if you are not wanting the"tourist" scene to enjoy dinner and conversation.

Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Trappers Turn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Thank you for giving Trapper's Turn the opportunity to serve you and your husband. I am so happy you were able to escape the stormy evening and stop in. The seafood, drinks, and other dining options at our Trapper's Clubhouse are delicious and a great way to escape the main tourist scene of Wisconsin Dells without traveling out of town. We hope to have you back soon. Thanks!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I travel the world and have rarely had a better prime rib. Tender and very flavorful. The breaded fish my wife had was also very good. Not at all greasy like most Wisconsin fish frys. Facility looks newly remodeled. Tables widely spaced, not too noisy like many restaurants. Manager was very friendly and stopped by the table to chat. Ask for a table on the patio if the weather permits, the view is great. Waiter could have paid more attention to our water glasses. Otherwise, highly recommended. btw, did I mention this was one of the best prime rib I've ever had?

Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Trappers Turn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2013

Thank you for the review. We feel honored to have the Best Prime Rib you have ever tasted! I'm so glad you were able to stop by Trapper's Turn for a meal. We hope to see you out here again soon! Take care.

Reviewed 25 May 2013

For the $14.99 price I was worried as it is at the top of the price range for a fish fry but there was plenty of food -I needed a take home box. The salad bar and soup were delicious with options and flavorful dressings. The dining room was large which caused it to be loud and our waitress took awhile to get our second drinks to the table, although she was training so I will give her some slack. We will definatley be going back!

Management response:Responded 27 May 2013

I am so happy you enjoyed your Friday Fish Fry and large assortment of items on our salad bar. Because of the summer season recently starting, employee training was taking place. Thank you for understanding that situation. Hopefully we will see you again soon for another Friday Fish Fry! Take care and thank you for the review!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

If you want to be wow'd by a Sunday brunch you must visit Trappers Turn! Nothing in the area even compares. Warning...wear elastic waistbands and bring an appetite because you will not believe all of the choices...and you will be compelled to try them all! BTW...great Friday fish fry too!